“Very good pizza”
Review of Giovanni's

Giovanni's
Ranked #111 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Reviewed October 24, 2016

My friends and I ordered from here at 12am and they still delivered to us! We were happy to find out they were open until 2am. We got a large pepperoni pizza and bread sticks. Both were delicious.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

This place is just bad, the service bad, the food bad, drinks are bad, and management does not care and will not help to make this bad place right

1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed October 20, 2016

Didn't feel like driving after driving all day and walking all the nearby shops. Decided to have a pizza delivered to our hotel room. Not a very good decision. After over an hour for delivery (our hotel was virtually across the street) the pizza was cold and dry. Maybe ok if you eat there, but I would not recommend delivery to hotel room.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

We were ready for a late lunch and found this place - the reviews were so so, but we decided to go in. It was pretty good, typical wings, the stromboli my daughter ordered was great, and the pizza (meat) and pepperoni on half was great. I don't like that so many places around here use packets/store bought ranch, instead of homemade, but it was pretty decent place to eat!!

Reviewed October 12, 2016

This was just down the street from our hotel so it was an easy walk. Our server was friendly and efficient and she was working the dining room alone. I loved the crust on my pizza. Made fresh daily.