“Worth locating.. Very fun..”
Review of Mysterious Mansion

Mysterious Mansion
Ranked #5 of 20 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We invite you to experience Gatlinburg's OLDEST and SCARIEST haunted house! Mysterious Mansion is a self guided tour of a classic "turn of the century" three story haunted mansion. Find your way through secret passageways, winding staircases, and creepy dark corridors never knowing what restless, rotting residents might be lurking around the corner in each foreboding room ahead...Or BEHIND YOU! Join us and release your screams in Gatlinburgs original Haunted House, IF YOU DARE! -Scaring Smoky Mountain visitors for over 35 years! To find us from the Parkway, walk behind McDonalds through Fountain Plaza and down to River Road OR take a short stroll along the Riverwalk from the Aquarium (about 2 blocks) We'll be waiting for you in the shadows...
Reviewed September 9, 2010

Could not find this attraction but really wanted to go there and I am so glad I did.. We had a very good time inside. We laughed and screamed the whole time...

4  Thank MrAugustosPAss

Reviewed July 8, 2010

When we went in to pay the people working the ticket booth said this attraction was very scary. Some of the kids in our group, almost chickened out. They decided to go in anyway and everyone in our party was very dissapointed. Even the young kids with us were not even scared. We went during peak season and there were only 2 or 3 actual people working inside the house. The rest of it was animatronics. The guy at the ticket booth also said that it would last about 15 minutes and lasted only 5.

Reviewed July 1, 2010

If I had been with other adults only, my review would be very different. I was with my 6 year old son and for the family this was just perfect. The house was very Scooby Doo-like: you enter a parlor with a fireplace and you have to find your way out of the parlor to "explore" the rest of the mansion. If you cannot find your way out after a couple of minutes you are given an audio hint. It was so fun for my son.
The mansion was very interesting itself. I am sure had it been a busier night (we were there on a Tuesday) the scares would have been intensified. For my family it was just the right amount.

1  Thank GrooviGirl
Reviewed May 14, 2010

My out of town guests were screaming, laughing, and running. It was a good time.

Reviewed March 18, 2010

We have visited this attraction in Gatlinburg a few times and always enjoy it. It is an older building but they do a great job keeping it up. Has a few surprises that are unique to only this place and I think most people would enjoy it at least once. Try it and you won't be disappointed.