“Amazing Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
View after the rain
View
Deck view
Master bedroom
gameroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Destinati...
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time staying here! It was clean, relaxing, amazing views, and things to do. Beds were comfy, and kitchen had almost everything you could need. The cabin has a homey feel to it. Definitely a place Id recommended to anyone of any age.

Jul 18, 2017
Thank you for staying with us at Moonbeams & Star Dreams! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in the Smokies. We really value our guests and would love to have you back here with us again soon!

Best wishes,
Anita Foster
Amy A
“Beautiful view of the mountains and a very cozy cabin”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Moonbeams and Star Dreams has been a second home to us this week. The beautiful Mountain view is second to none. Anita was wonderful to work with, from before booking throughout the whole stay. The cabin is clean and cozy, it was a perfect fit for my family of four. My 4 year old son loved the arcade games in the basement! My 15 year old daughter was very happy with the WiFi and my husband loved the views and hot tub. My absolute favorite part of the trip was sitting out on the deck in the mornings and evenings, just enjoying the absolute beauty of the mountains. There was a full kitchen equipped with everything needed to cook delicious meals and a grocery store about 10 minutes up the street. You will be a mountain driver after going up the street to the cabin but how else would you get that view.

In Gatlinburg our favorites were the aquarium, Tennessee Moonshine, and Zip lining with Climb Works. Pigeon Forge was okay, very tourist oriented. The Dixie Stampede was good but the pre-show was two hours of them trying to get you to spend more money. We plan on coming back and staying here again soon, I wouldn’t stay anywhere else. Thank you for a beautiful vacation.

Your age range 35-49
Jul 11, 2017
Amy,

Thank you so much for choosing Moonbeams & Star Dreams cabin for your Smoky Mountain vacation. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your kind words are appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again..

Ivy_Banke...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Perfect end to our US holiday trip”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Moonbeams and Stardreams for 4 nights at the end of our whistle stop tour (8 states in 3 weeks) of the southern USA. It was the perfect relaxation - just what we needed. The location of the cabin was great - felt 'away from it all' but was actually pretty easily accessible and close to things. The cabin itself was top notch - well equipped for both practicalities and fun. We didn't do very much as this was the chilling part of our trip - but did have a very great fun day at Dollywood. Otherwise we spent our time sitting on the balcony looking at the amazing views, lounging in the hot tub, and playing in the games den. We were lucky enough to get a visit from a bear in the garden too - great ending to a great trip.

Your age range 50-64
Jul 11, 2017
Ivy,
Thank you for visiting us all the way from the UK. It was a please to have you as our guest and hope you will consider Moonbeams & Star Dreams for your next trip to the US.
Thanks again..

Shannon N
“PERFECT”
Reviewed May 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We absolutely are loving our stay, I have stayed in several cabins in Gatlinburg and this one by far is the best! Definitely planning to visit again!!

May 18, 2017
Shannon,

Thank you for staying with us here in the Smokies! So glad to hear that you have enjoyed your time here at Moonbeams. We can't wait to have you back here with us in the near future! Best wishes to you and your family!

Anita Foster
jeff19702...
Lake Orion, Michigan
“Better than expected, excellent accommodations and view of mountains!”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I had never been to the Smokey Mountains before and wasn't sure what to expect. After doing a lot of research on the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area for cabins we came across this beautiful gem. This cabin had exactly what I was looking for to accommodate our family of 5 including our 3 girls (8, 8 and 11 in ages). I was worried they might get bored in the area but according to them this was one of the best trips they had ever taken (in comparison to Southern California and Disney). The cabin had plenty of room (two bedrooms/3 baths) and had a beautiful game room in the basement that boasts three full size video games (one is a race car game - their favorite, one is a golf skins game for the "dad's, and the third is a full size game with all the old classics from when I grew up including dig dug, donkey kong, frogger, pac man and many more). The game room also included a full size pull table and a nice sitting area with a 55 inch tv. Off the game room, you can walk out to the outside area with a hot tub and overlook the mountains. This place has 3 decks all with excellent views of the mountains. The cabin is in excellent shape and includes a full size kitchen with all the utinsels you would need for cooking a great meal. Outside there are two charcoal grills and a picnic table. There is a full size washer and dryer in case you need to wash your dirty clothes.

The location for us was perfect, it is located in the Pitman Center area, about a 15 minute drive from both Gatlinberg and Pigeon Forge. I did not want to be right in town and this is located a little farther out near the art loop but close enough it is a simple drive to either city. This is also located to the Smokey Mountains Green Briar entrance, a great part of the park to visit.

Anita was an excellent host, from before I booked the cabin, to calling and checking on us during our visit and easily available if needed.

I can't say enough good things about this cabin, the Gatlinberg / Pigeon Forge area. We had a few rainy days that prevented us from seeing everything but the good part is we can always go back, and the next time I would do it I would want to maybe rent a larger cabin and go with another family.

The best part of stay in no particular order are listed below

1. The cabin itself, awesome view, hot tub, game room, location
2. Dixie Stampede, worth the show and great for kids!
3. Greenbriar Smoke Mountain area, very beautiful back there, if you do this rent
a Can Am (ATV Vehicle), we rented an ATV per the recommendation of Anita
and had a blast, a great way to visit the smokies, I would suggest renting it for
4 hours and doing the art loop along with touring the greenbriar entrace.
4. Hiking, because of rain we did not get to do as much as we wanted to :-(
5. Horseback riding, it was great, we did a 45 minute ride and it is perfect for kids
5 and up, not too challenging but you still get to see a lot!
6. Gem Mining, although it is "rigged", kids love it, we did one on the art trail that
also had a magic shop in it (much cheaper than the one in town).

We ate at several restaurants so not shortage of restaurants in the area, it depends on what you are in the mood for.

There are so many activities to do in this area on a sunny day or rainy day so the kids will not get bored!!. Also, you can see some areas of town that were impacted by the fires but nothing like I had heard when I was considering coming here, i.e. almost all stores are opened, trails opened, unless you look really hard for the fires the area has recovered very well so this should not be a factor when deciding to come.

Apr 12, 2017
Jeff,

It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests at Moonbeams & Star Dreams cabin. Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you and your family in the near future.
Many blessings,

BrandiH41...
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

This cabin was absolutely wonderful. It has an amazing view and all the appliances and furniture complete it, giving it a cozy home feeling. This is the best cabin I have ever stayed in. If you're looking to stay in the smoky mountain area I would definantly recommend staying here. Anita is the BEST person book with, she's amazing!

Jan 10, 2017
Brandi that you for choosing Moonbeams & Star Dreams cabin for your Smoky Mountain vacation and thank you for your kind words. My guests are the reason I love what I do. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Many blessings.
Plumberrr
“Husband”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Very nice place, the only complaint I would have would be the over abundance of ladybugs. We spent a large part of our time killing and sweeping up lady bugs from around doors and windows. I hope home owner will invest a little more in a pest control.
Respectfully,
Russell Williams

Nov 2, 2016
Russell,

Thank you so much for visiting our Moonbeams StarDreams cabin.
I understand your frustration with the lady bugs. Moonbeams is exterminated on a monthly basis, and Unfortunately we are unable to get rid of the lady bugs until they have run through their season.
Lady bugs were transplanted throughout East Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama for the environment. Lady bugs are hugely beneficial as they eat aphids and other insects that are crop destroyers. We should celebrate that they come in numbers. Sure beats poisoning everything in sight to grow our food.
Thanks again. Many blessings.

Anita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing