“Great relaxing time”
other travelers have booked this property
2 Master Bedroom suites with full baths, decks, fireplace, jacuzzi tub
Comfortable seating Game room with air hockey, fooseball, pool table, board games
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Comfortable seating
Game room with air hockey, fooseball, pool table, board games
Rustic Elegant furnishings
Open Great Room
Large upgraded kitchen
Dining
fooseball
Pool table
beautiful views
outdoor dining with a view
3 decks
Relaxing and Romantic
2nd Master Bedroom with a view
King Bed
Views
Outdoor dining with summer beauty
autumn view from deck
view from back deck
front of cabin with paved flat driveway on a peaceful road.
River less than 10 mins from cabin
View driving to cabin
Creek less than 5 mins from cabin
Cades Cove Scenic Drive
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jamie Lyn...
“Great relaxing time”
Reviewed June 20, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I had a really enjoyable time, very peaceful and close to many things to do! loved the cabin! it does have some sharp curves to get there so a smaller vehicle may have been more ideal but my full sized chevy did just fine. the parking area is a tad small will only hold 2 cars, so be careful what you drive, but other than that it was amazing!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TaraLynnZ
Forest Lake, Minnesota
“Such an amazing cabin!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This cabin was incredible! It had so many things to do in it we never wanted to leave and explore the town! Super comfy beds and the best fireplaces! Enjoyed the hot tub overlooking the view and the breakfast nook was my favorite! Wish we could’ve stayed longer than a weekend but will definitely come back in the future! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the mountains but also be close to town in Gatlinburg!

kittyrose...
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Peaceful”
Reviewed March 6, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Very nice quiet location loved the view.. and the drive up to cabin..great for a family vac. Or a romantic getaway

Brenton H
“Excellent Rental”
Reviewed February 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This cabin was excellent. It was very clean and everything seemed like it was brand new. Plenty of space in every room, and a lot of different cooking utensils were provided. It is only a few miles from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge so commuting was a breeze. I would definitely recommend this cabin to anyone looking for a place to stay in Gatlinburg.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
mrskmill
Six Mile, South Carolina
“BEAUTIFUL”
Reviewed January 16, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I'm in love with this cabin! My family and I had such a wonderful, relaxing stay and we wished we could live in this cabin. Everything was well updated and comfortable, and still had the mountain/cabin feel, if that makes sense. We will definitely stay here again and will definitely plan for a longer stay. Very close to everything but still feels tucked away. Thank you so much, Dorothy, for a great weekend getaway!

Christina...
“Perfect”
Reviewed December 11, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My boyfriend Aaron and I rented the cabin for my 40th birthday getaway. We were immediately amazed at the size, the cleanliness, and mostly how beautiful the cabin and the views are. It was very romantic and peaceful. Literally the most wonderful place I've ever stayed; I was very sad to leave this beauty. Dorothy was very kind and easy to work with when I had questions. I hope Aaron and I can Visit again someday and stay there!

Brittney...
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This cabin is amazing and perfect. This is where we will be coming from now on. We didn't really even want to leave the cabin.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing