“BEAUTIFUL”
other travelers have booked this property
2 Master Bedroom suites with full baths, decks, fireplace, jacuzzi tub
Comfortable seating Game room with air hockey, fooseball, pool table, board games
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Comfortable seating
Game room with air hockey, fooseball, pool table, board games
Rustic Elegant furnishings
Open Great Room
Large upgraded kitchen
Dining
fooseball
Pool table
beautiful views
outdoor dining with a view
3 decks
Relaxing and Romantic
2nd Master Bedroom with a view
King Bed
Views
Outdoor dining with summer beauty
autumn view from deck
view from back deck
front of cabin with paved flat driveway on a peaceful road.
River less than 10 mins from cabin
View driving to cabin
Creek less than 5 mins from cabin
Cades Cove Scenic Drive
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mrskmill
Six Mile, South Carolina
“BEAUTIFUL”
Reviewed January 16, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I'm in love with this cabin! My family and I had such a wonderful, relaxing stay and we wished we could live in this cabin. Everything was well updated and comfortable, and still had the mountain/cabin feel, if that makes sense. We will definitely stay here again and will definitely plan for a longer stay. Very close to everything but still feels tucked away. Thank you so much, Dorothy, for a great weekend getaway!

Christina...
“Perfect”
Reviewed December 11, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My boyfriend Aaron and I rented the cabin for my 40th birthday getaway. We were immediately amazed at the size, the cleanliness, and mostly how beautiful the cabin and the views are. It was very romantic and peaceful. Literally the most wonderful place I've ever stayed; I was very sad to leave this beauty. Dorothy was very kind and easy to work with when I had questions. I hope Aaron and I can Visit again someday and stay there!

Brittney...
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This cabin is amazing and perfect. This is where we will be coming from now on. We didn't really even want to leave the cabin.

Jennifer...
Clyde, Ohio
“Beautiful”
Reviewed November 4, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Everything about the cabin was excellent. The cabin was clean, quiet, an wonderfuly located, about 10 minutes from the city of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The kids ages 17, 14, and 5 loved the air hockey table and the board games at the cabin. My husband and I loved the master suite, it had everything you could think of. If we are ever back to in this area we would stay here again. Definatly a 5 star cabin, only reason I gave 4 stars is because our family of 5 stayed for 4 days and were given 10 towels and wash cloths for the entire stay. Thats not bad but our vacation consisted of Horse back riding, ATVing, and hiking, we definately needed more wash cloths.

Alexandra...
“The most beautiful cabin ever.”
Reviewed October 26, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

If you are thinking about where to book your stay, think no more. You have found it. This cabin is beautiful, comfortable and full of thoughtful little touches.

We booked the cabin for a two day stay for two people and it was so spacious and lovely we wish we had brought all our friends. But honestly we were so happy to have it all to ourselves.

It is clean and cozy in all the right ways. The fireplace and hottub are easy to use and they have supplied the kitchen with everything you need to cook while you're there.

The only thing that was a downside was that at night time it is horrifyingly scarey to drive up and down the mountain. This is obviously not the cabins fault and nothing that could even be changed. What you go through in fear getting up there you gain back in droves once your in and comfortable. But yeah, the road is narrow and scarey at night. Just go slow and take your time.

hplp
South Carolina
“Phenomenal Experience...”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A rustic experience with a modern feel.... I knew I was in for a relaxing weekend when I first walked in. The cabin had the rustic feel but I loved the upgraded appliances, tile bathrooms and marble counter tops. It was a great place to relax before going out to the outlets in Pigeon Forge which is only minutes from the cabin and shop to your liking and then return to the cabin to relax again in the hot tub. Going Back Soon!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Heather M
“A Must!! Beautiful cabin, romantic, great location, absolutely loved it!”
Reviewed September 24, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We absolutely loved this cabin. It is beautiful. The online pictures make the cabin seem smaller than it really is, and we were pleasantly surprised. We had a wonderful time, and will definitely be back. The cabin is close to everything you will need, or want to visit. The location is excellent. The roads take a day or two to get used to navigating, but you will get used to them... just go slow. There are a couple cabins in the vicinity and one was doing some driveway construction one day, but other than that we really didn't hear too much from any of them. We really didn't spend a lot of time during the day in the cabin, so the construction didn't bother us and was over by the time we returned. You really do feel secluded otherwise. The bed and pillows were super comfortable, and the hot tub was a fabulous perk after the long days of walking and hiking. This cabin is a definite must!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing