“A view that can't be beat”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
David H
“A view that can't be beat”
Reviewed October 17, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I owed my fiancé a weekend getaway after being on travel for work a majority of this past summer. We decided on renting a cabin in the Gatlinburg area so we could enjoy the park and some of the local attractions. The number one “must have” was a cabin with a view. Leconte Lookout answered that call 100 times over. Our favorite part was sitting in the hot tub looking at the mountains each evening and eating breakfast on the porch watching the sunrise. The cabin was well kept and was the perfect size for the two of us. Driving home from work I found myself getting sad that we were not going to be able enjoy the view. We are already planning our next trip the area.

Your age range 35-49
Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for nice review. I am so happy you enjoyed my cabin. Hopefully you can come back and enjoy it again.
lindobbin...
Fowlerville, Michigan
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed it so much!!! The view was amazing and the hot tub was the perfect place to relax. It was such a good location for visiting gatlingburg and the whole national forest. We will definitely be back!

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a good review. I hope you can come back soon.
Joy B K
“"Perfect" is the only word”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The "perfect" little cabin with the best views and location. My husband and I recently wanted a "grown-up" get away just for two and we could not have asked for better. This cabin, located just off a less traveled street, was what we were looking for. Around the corner from local artist shops, only minutes from downtown, and some of the best views. It was nice having two full baths and a full kitchen. Having coffee or tea on the back deck in the morning watching the mountains is peaceful. The cabin is located in a residential area and it was nice to not have the "tourist" traffic humming about.

Mrs. D. and her family are wonderful hosts, even providing grocery service upon arrival if wanted. It's always nice to find a family ran business that takes pride in what they have and it was evident they do. There was a helpful binder with lots of brochures and even a list with the family's local favorite restaurants to try (several are quite yummy). The list of amenities and pluses are just to many to list here.

In sum, we felt very welcomed and the cabin was cozy and warm. We plan on making this area a frequent stop and will not hesitate to book this cabin or any other rental from this family.

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for the kind words. We hope you can come back soon.
Emily P
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I made our first trip ever to Gatlinburg in July. We loved the Smoky Mtn National Park and seeing all the sights in town, but by far, our favorite part of our stay was this cabin! It is in a quiet location away from the bustle but an easy 5 minute drive into town. The views from the cabin are incredible and we spent most of our time on the deck and in the hot tub enjoying the scenery. The cabin is beautiful and was the perfect size for a small family. The kids loved the sofa bed and my husband and I loved waking up to those beautiful mountain views every morning. Darlene was a great hostess and answered my texts very quickly. We will definitely be back next year!!

JSco46
Thurgoland, Yorkshire, UK
“A beautiful cabin in a perfect location”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife & I recently stayed here for 6 nights and absolutely loved it. The cabin is spacious, private and has stunning views especially from the rear deck which has a hot tub plus table & four chairs for alfresco eating.
Darlene provided excellent instructions for getting in to the property and was on hand if needed although this was not necessary as everything went very smoothly.
We visited the area solely for the walking - The immediate area was excellent for walking for all abilities. We didn't visit the attractions of Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge at all but there is plenty there to do is that's what floats your boat.
There was a very good supermarket within 5 minutes drive of the cabin which we used most days.
I would definitely return to this area & would recommend this cabin in particular for a couple or family of four.

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for the kind review. We are so happy your stay was great.
lgirr54
New Castle, Delaware
“Best. Cabin. Ever.”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I just had our one year anniversary, and thanks to this cabin it was the best anniversary ever. Super close to everything, food, things to do, you name it. As soon as we walked in we immediately felt at home and never wanted to leave. We spent majority of our time soaking in the hot tub while watching tv, or even relaxing in the jacuzzi. We sat on the balcony every day and the views were just amazing. Even on the rainy days (which were few) the mountains looked big and smoky and beautiful. It was amazing. Not to mention waking up with the mountain view made it so much harder to get out of bed everyday. We will definitely be back again whether it be next year, or the year after. If you're looking to have a relaxing vacation with absolutely no worries, this cabin is the BEST place to be!

Craig S
Titusville, New Jersey
“All we hoped for... and more.”
Reviewed March 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My son, Cole, and I leave my wife in peace for one week every summer and take a road trip (he's almost 15 now). I asked him where he wanted to go last year and he said, "The mountains in Tennessee... Gatlinburg." That's quite a haul from where we live in NJ but I said, what the heck... let's do it! We found Leconte Lookout Cabin and it was truly all we'd hoped for and more... all the amenities you could want but in a true, cozy log cabin, beautifully designed and immaculately clean. And with a stunning morning view of the mountains from the deck that stays with you long after you leave. And the entire Gatlinburg area is amazing. We're looking forward to coming back for another week of adventure this summer.

Apr 9, 2017
Thank you for the kind review! We take pride in our cabin and hope to see you back soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing