“Great little cabin in the woods!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Large jacuzzi by the fireplace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
James A
Winchester, Virginia
“Great little cabin in the woods!”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Picking up the key was as easy as following the text message instructions. The directions with the key were clear. The only trouble we had in the twilight was seeing the cabin number. The cabin was clean and had sufficient space for my wife an I. We had no problems during our stay. Favorite time was sitting on the front porch in the supplied rocking chairs.
Biggest bonus was NO WiFI!!!! unplug and relax!

skdligon
Avon, Indiana
“Got what we paid for”
Reviewed July 12, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our first time to rent a cabin.We did some research online and found this one to be reasonably priced and available for our time period.It was very dated and not very clean.Three
outlets in the bedroom didn't work and there appeared to be mold in the bathroom.That said,based on the costs of other cabins in Gatlinburg,the cabin worked out ok for us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: size of the cabin
Liked least: bathroom,mold & leaky faucet
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great getaway stay! ”
Reviewed July 3, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for our 10 year anniversary trip. It was the first time for me booking a cabin like this and I have to say it was a great experience. The cabin was clean and well taken care of. All the comforts of home provided, with way more room than any hotel/ extended stay we could've booked instead. Close enough to Gatlinburg for easy access but far enough out where traffic and the crowds don't bother you. Will definitely use again.

DisposalD...
Bloomington, Illinois
“Cosy cabin in the woods- not just for honeymooners!”
Reviewed October 11, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband always wanted to stay in a log cabin in Tennessee, and since Tripadvisor has never steered us wrong restaurant-wise and activity-wise, I used Tripadvisor to book this cabin rental. We chose Gatlinburg since it's the closest town to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This is the first time I've stayed at a place that looks exactly like its online photos! There are 14 cabins on a cul-de-sac at Brentley's Honeymoon Rentals, but they're spaced far enough apart for privacy. Our cabin had a fully furnished kitchen, but take your own paper towels & liquid dish soap (dishwasher soap is provided). Remember: these ARE cabins in the woods, so some bugs are to be expected. We purchased a can of insect spray and took care of that problem. Also, this is NOT a hotel, so bring your own toiletries, soap and kleenex. We slept like babies, listening to the rain on the tin roof. I was pleasantly surprised to find a washer and dryer in a closet- thank you, Brent! Good television reception, and we enjoyed the jacuzzi after hiking during the day. The Food City grocery store is nearby. We would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the location, north of Downtown Gatlinburg- much quieter.
Liked least: A slightly musty smell, but hey, it's a cabin in the woods.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
GoTNVols1...
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed July 17, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I loved our stay in the cabin! It was cheaper than a hotel room and we had a full kitchen, washer/dryer, and it was secluded from town (yet 15 minutes from everything). We will be back!

tiffany1e...
“Loved it!”
Reviewed April 9, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I absolutely loved out little get away in our cabin. Not too far away from downtown but secluded enough to be great. Loved it and look forward to coming back soon.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
Apr 16, 2015
Tiffany, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the positive review. Please do come back one day. Brent-Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing