“a great location at a great price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains
Ranked #44 of 84 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Iuka, Mississippi
“a great location at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

me and my wife just spent 5 nights at this location and not only are the staff very friendly and helpful (even as busy as it was) it was a VERY clean place and the most comfortable beds I have slept in in awhile ! within walking distance of the strip and at the end of Gatlinburg so you bypass all the traffic heading into the Smokies and just a few blocks from the Roaring Forks motor trail a big plus for us photographers. If you are looking for a nice place to stay without breaking the bank this is what you are looking for. I WILL BE BACK !!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here for three nights while on vacation in Gatlinburg. I really enjoyed the location because I was only a two or three minute walk from the main strip of town. Trust me, you don't want to drive around the crowded streets in Gatlinburg. Also, the rates were very cheap compared to all the others places in town. The beds are some of the most comfortable I have ever slept on. Of course the overall interior of the motel is not that of the Hilton, but they were still nice. I had no safety issues and the staff was out of this world. They made every thing so easy and hassle free. They also had plenty of good recommendations for food and other things. I was thoroughly impressed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Elizabethton, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The staff is the kindest employees that I have ever met as far as working for a hotel.
I reserved my hotel through my Booker and when it was time to arrive at my destination I found that my reservation was lost...could not find anywhere...so, I call the hotel and ask for help ..at the time of my reservation being made the price was different...The staff at this hotel not only gave me the same rate as i was to pay, they turned on my AC so that it was comfortable for me when i arrived. The room was clean and ready for me to relax. The staff works very fast to make you happy..I ask for towels and they were there in 42 seconds...yes I timed them...I will be going back to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge on the 18-21 for another stay...Hotel 6 is where I wanna be!

PS. A special thanks to: Alexis and Andrew ...for making my stay wonderful!

Lisa Whitson
[--]

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lisa B
Travelers also viewed these Gatlinburg hotels
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg
#50 of 84 in Gatlinburg
3.5 of 5 stars 46 reviews
Travelodge Inn & Suites Gatlinburg on the River
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River

Been to Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

Property: Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains
Address: 309 Ownby St, I-40 at US-441, Exit #407, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3109 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Gatlinburg
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
#8 Best Value Hotel in Gatlinburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains 2*
Motel 6 Gatlinburg is along the banks of Little Pigeon River, and the Smoky Mountains! We are only 3 blocks from downtown Parkway. Amenities include an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi. Select rooms have Jacuzzi tubs or fire places. Suites also available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg