“There's only 3 places in Sevier co with good pizza & sit down food !”
Review of Ogles Brick Oven - CLOSED

Ogles Brick Oven
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

This is one of them . Fried mushroom appitizers basket full & made perfect ! Delicious pizza clean atmosphere fast friendly staff. I don't need to ask they are ontop of thier job . Drinks take home box anything. Of the 3 places in Sevier co .
Nj Yankee living local in kodak tn I drive 40 mins to eat here.

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

We wanted to try this brick oven pizza version. Stopped in at lunch and was surprised by the great prices on the lunch menu. Nice hot pizza to my order. Can't beat that!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We ordered our pizza to go, so I really can't fairly evaluate the service. We found the pizza to be be very good, and made a couple meals out of it back at the cabin.

1  Thank awr79
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food we got was not good at all it was not worth the money,save you time and money go somewhere like cracker barrel for the price and for the amount of food and salad was awefull so was the food price wasn't bad just the food.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Pizza was food court quality with bland limp crust. We ordered meat lovers and it was ok, not a lot of meat for a medium 21 dollar pizza. Also had another medium with cheese and pepperoni and their was very little pepperoni. Cheese was very bland and waxy, all the ingredients seemed cheap. At least my beer was cold. I wouldn't eat here again.