“Fun place but a little pricy”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
Ranked #39 of 201 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Staff are very friendly and the atmosphere has high energy. Service is also pretty quick. Whatever we have to eat is cooked properly and served steaming hot.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,778)

Reviewed February 25, 2014

OK, the fried shrimp was delicious and I enjoyed answering all the Bubba Gump questions. We had the desert cookie and it really was amazing!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The staff was just great. They were friendly and up to beat. The food we ordered not worth it. I ordered the shellfish boil , with crab legs, clams and another shell fish. I ate it all and left still hungry. My husband said he could have went to Captain D's for his dinner and would have been at a better price and easier on the wallet. I had never been to Bubba Gump before, was nice just to say I have ate there. I will stick with Joe's Crab Shack from now on when in the area.

1  Thank chanda y
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere. The food was average. I ordered boiled shrimp, which was ok. My husband ordered snow crab and it was very good. The kids really enjoyed the outing.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Our meal was very good and served quickly. Our server was extremely nice and responsive whenever we needed anything. The Bubba Gump trivia questions were fun as well.

I LOVE the way they have a sign on your table that signals the server if you need anything. I wish every place did this, it would make it easier on everyone.

1  Thank Buzzard05