“Perfect”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bethany W
“Perfect”
Reviewed February 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2016

This was the perfect place to stay at. It's close to everything, the cabin is beautiful, and the owner is so sweet and quick to respond to messages. I will definitely be going again, maybe even this year.

Feb 20, 2017
Bethany thank you for visiting Unbridled Memories. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to having you visit us again soon.
Many blessings to you and your family.
Crystal A
“The view is priceless!”
Reviewed February 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This cabin is absolutely beautiful from the decor to the views from the balconies. My family and I fell in love with such a charming place. It truly is an escape from reality. My only complaint was that there was not enough hot water for a family of 4. And there wasn't enough hot water to use the large spa baths so we never got to enjoy those. That is the only reason the Cabin isn't getting 5 stars. We finally figured out to shower two in the morning and shower two at night. My family would love to come up for the summer next time! Thanks again!

Feb 20, 2017
Crystal,
Thank you so much for visiting Unbridled Memories.
So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We take all our guests suggestions and complaints as an opportunity to make improvements and to insure our guests have the vacation they had hoped for.
When I received your review, I sent a certified plumber to access the plumbing problem. The plumber reported that there were no issues with the hot water nor with the ability to fill one of those tubs at a time. The cabin is equipped with two 50 gallon hot water tanks under the cabin that are plumbed to work consecutively which means as soon as one empties the other tank's hot water would be used while the empty tank reheats. Those tubs do take quiet a bit of water to fill but 100 gallons of hot water would be plenty. However the plumber did say that with any hot water tank, when all 100 gallons have run out, it would take time for the water to reheat. If there were showers taken, dish washer ran or both tubs filled at the same time, you would not have had enough hot water.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but had I know this during your stay, I could have resolved it for you.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon..
KellyGu
“Awesome views inside and out :)))”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Amazing cabin so relaxing sitting by the fire enjoying the amazing view. Anita is awesome :) The cabin is very clean and can't wait to stay here again ;))

Nov 10, 2016
Kelly,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to say something nice about your stay at Unbridled! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time. I appreciate you!

janetkath...
Madison, Alabama
“Grandma”
Reviewed October 22, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Great cabin and location! Had a great week with family and would stay again. Love, love, loved!!! A+++

Oct 24, 2016
Thank you for visiting Unbridled Memories Luxury Log Cabin. So happy you you had a great time and loved our cabin. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you again .
Many blessings..

Mariecold...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beautiful cabin”
Reviewed July 31, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Beautiful cabin in private location with spectacular views. Stayed at Unbridled Memories cabin in June with my sister and her husband and we all enjoyed our vacation here. The cabin was ideally located it was spacious , clean and had all the amenities we could have wanted. The cabin was easy to book and clear instructions were given on how to get there and for access. We could find no faults at all and would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about the cabin and location was exceptional
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 1, 2015
Thank you so much for choosing Unbridled Memories to be a part of your Smokies vacation. I am so appreciative of your kind words about the cabin. I am so glad you were able to relax and enjoy your time here. I hope that I will have the pleasure of having you and your family back at my cabin again in the near future. Thank you so much.

knight205
“THE Best!”
Reviewed July 1, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My husband and I stayed here for a week on our honeymoon. We could not have been happier. The pictures do not do this cabin justice. It truly is heaven. We didn't want to leave and we will absolutely be returning in the future with our family. Antia was amazing and made our vacation so easy and stress free. No matter what the occasion this is the cabin.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 2, 2015
Thank you so much for choosing Unbridled Memories for your honeymoon. It's always a pleasure sharing our cabin with such wonderful guests. So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here in The Smokies and we would love for you and your family stay with us again in the near future. May god bless your marriage for a lifetime and congratulations to you two once again. Thank you for allowing my cabin to be a part of your new memories.

Anita F
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Beautiful cabin... Perfect vacation..”
Reviewed May 16, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Just want to let you know I enjoyed and thank the owners n Anita for the wonderful time spent at Unbridled Memories! Time spent there was awesome. The home was fabulously decorated, super clean, and I enjoy the views of the mountains and the quietness and serenity of the cabin. I received nothing but the bestest of hospitality with my stay. Thank you for everything and I will soon return.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
May 17, 2015
Thank you for choosing Unbridled Memories for your vacation. Its always great to be apart of great memories. I always try to make everyone's stay is wonderful. I hope you had a very relaxing time and I cant wait to hear from you in the future. Thank you so much.

Best Wishes,
Anita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing