“Gatlinburg vacation”

Crocketts Breakfast Camp
Ranked #5 of 225 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crockett's 1875 Breakfast Camp brings all the familiar comforts of the campsite right into downtown Gatlinburg. We've got Cathead Biscuits bakin', Griddle Cakes fryin' and even Moonshine Sausage with Hen Fruit!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Crockett’s on the advice of my son. We ended up with a overpriced meal that really wasn’t fit to eat. The after taste of my 3 egg omelet with sausage stayed with me all day long. I would say leave Crocketts alone.

1  Thank heavyN32
Write a reviewReviews (4,695)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great place for a big breakfast. You can just skip right on to dinner after this one. It was all good. The 3 egg omelet with crispy bacon and cheese was more than I could finish and I love bacon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have visited twice and both times have loved it! The atmosphere is so homey and comfortable! Prices are reasonable! Waitresses have been very nice and helpful! The decorations are great to look at and just make you feel right at home! It can get very busy so go early and enjoy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome!!!! You won’t be disappointed! The pancakes are the best ever!!! Well worth the wait to be seated!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was awesome and there was a ton of it! The cinnamon rolls are huge and absolutely amazing! The service was on point, I highly recommend!