“Such a find!!!”

Crocketts Breakfast Camp
Ranked #1 of 196 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crockett's 1875 Breakfast Camp brings all the familiar comforts of the campsite right into downtown Gatlinburg. We've got Cathead Biscuits bakin', Griddle Cakes fryin' and even Moonshine Sausage with Hen Fruit!
Taylors, South Carolina
“Such a find!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We found this new breakfast restaurant on our first morning in Gatlinburg and returned for two more mornings!! Greatest compliment since there are any number of breakfast possibilities in the area. Great service and great food for great value. Don't miss this place!!!

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Janecarpenter

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We've been here twice for brunch - I wouldn't say just breakfast because the large portions definitely fill you up for two meals. The Huevos Rancheros dish is delicious, and their biscuits almost melt in your mouth when they're right out of the oven. Both times that we've gone the servers have been extremely friendly, and the food comes out pretty quickly. The atmosphere is what really sells the place - it feels like you're in a rustic, mountain cabin. Go hungry!

1 Thank Miamigirl1425
Gainesville, Georgia
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Great atmosphere, rustic building, pricy, menu was printed on an old newspaper, very limited parking spaces, parking in rear, 2 $ for two hours, breakfast potatoes were greasy, biscuit seemed to be frozen, one shot deal.

• Visited August 2014
“What a waste of a good breakfast place”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had the occasion to try Crockett's this past Sunday morning. From the giant skillets outside to the fantastic country general store/ store house inside we really wanted to like this place. After all, in this building,(the old Maxwells) my wife and I had our first dinner as a married couple, years ago. We arrived at about 730-745am and was promptly seated by a young lady named Yuliya. Our server, Tracy, was fantastic, very friendly, and very knowledgable. We ordered 2 coffees, my wife had the corn beef hash Benedict and potatoes ($9.95) and I had the corn beef hash breakfast with candied apples and cat head biscuit ($10.95). The amount of food was large to say the least the prices in line with anywhere else save McDonalds, I mean your in Gatlinburg, and $28.35 for a big sit down breakfast is not bad, face the facts, your in a resort town where pancakes for 2 will set you back 20 bucks! The food, well that's what were all here to find out about, while large in size it lacks in a couple of different ways. My wife's potatoes as well as my "cat head" biscuit were both luke warm, and I'm saying luke warm only because they were not completely cold, the corn beef hash only being slightly warmer, the complementary scoop of corn pone falling somewhere in between. The "cat head" biscuit was old, like baked yesterday old, and really not good at all. This place is in dire need of a cook and a biscuit maker, badly!!!!! I know biscuits, good and bad. These are bad, over worked, tuff, cool (not cool in a good way) and old. The atmosphere is fantastic, but that did not make up for the quality of the food. The other point I would like to make,(and I hope somebody from Crocketts reads this) please, please get the Eastern European wait staff away from the hostess stand and the register. Several had gathered around and were so loud that my wife and I had a hard time talking while trying to choke down our meal. I'm not saying we won't be back, after all we understand this place is new and any new business can have some teething pains, so we will try again on our next trip in October. We hope they have taken the reviews and improved on what could be a GREAT place to dine for breakfast.

2 Thank WVBrammers
GROVE CITY, Ohio, USA
“Awesome breakfast in a great atmosphere !”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We almost missed this place, didn't know it was there! We were on our way up to Ober Gatlinburg on the day we left saw it and stopped for breakfast. I'm glad we did ! It is really a cool place. Great food and large portions and we never ran out of beverages! The staff was friendly and efficient! We will go back and recommend everyone try it !