“Wonderful and fun experience”

Crocketts Breakfast Camp
Ranked #1 of 204 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crockett's 1875 Breakfast Camp brings all the familiar comforts of the campsite right into downtown Gatlinburg. We've got Cathead Biscuits bakin', Griddle Cakes fryin' and even Moonshine Sausage with Hen Fruit!
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We thought we would try something different for breakfast so we went here... It was really good.. Food was great, selection was really good, and atmosphere was fun... We all had a different meal al was good... Service was very good... Look forward to going back again... Nice change from pancake houses..

5  Thank Paulette C
Write a ReviewReviews (3,671)

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We ate there our last day...very sad! I had the buckwheat pancakes and they were the best pancakes I've ever eaten-so glad I splurged! My son had an omelette and my mom also had pancakes. The flavor was spectacular. There was a party next to us who had to wait for a short time for food and the manager came over and gave them their meals for free. That's when I knew that we had a great restaurant here. Prices were also very fair.

3  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed June 4, 2014

It is ok if you like another over the top hillbilly-themed restaurant. The Smokies are heaven on earth as far as I'm concerned but Gatlinburg restaurants are not. I ordered oatmeal and ended up with oatmeal, no spoon or milk, fruit, and a biscuit the size if a Rhode Island. It was ok , not great. Huge portions. With coffee. $12.00 plus tip. Decor is early lumber mill with huge picnic tables for seating. I miss simple eggs over easy, toast and bacon. These huge hillbilly encampments don't do it for me. More of a theme park restaurant. Many people left with giant pastries to go. Is it too much to ask for a simple breakfast with a relaxing decor fit for such a beautiful backdrop. Maybe it is.

3  Thank BuckeyePaulD
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We ate here early for breakfast. Seated immediately and our server was great! The decor is very neat. Food was fantastic. Will be our new go to for breakfast in Gatlinburg!

1  Thank dan22swoosh
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I didn't go there once, I went 3 times while I was staying in the area. Everything I had was delicious. The staff was very friendly. The atmosphere is great. You feel like you went back in time to a lumberjack camp. Make sure you walk around the restaurant because every turn is something new. So if you are in the area go for breakfast at Crocketts. You won't be sorry.

2  Thank eaj68