“Best breakfast in town!!!”

Crocketts Breakfast Camp
Ranked #1 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crockett's 1875 Breakfast Camp brings all the familiar comforts of the campsite right into downtown Gatlinburg. We've got Cathead Biscuits bakin', Griddle Cakes fryin' and even Moonshine Sausage with Hen Fruit!
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Over the years, I have eaten at every Pancake Pantry, Flapjacks, and breakfast establishment in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. This IS the BEST breakfast I have had in this area. I had the French toast and pecan smoked bacon --- delicious. My husband had the 2 egg breakfast and loved it as well. The service was terrific and the atmosphere was pure country Gatlinburg-ish. It is a little pricey, but the breakfast was so good that I didn't mind. Having only been open 4 weeks, I know this will be the new breakfast hotspot in no time. Open from 7AM to 1 PM, it is located right before you go into the Smokey Mountain Nat. Park (on the right). It was the perfect start to our day of hiking. Thank you Heino (our server) for helping us to start our day right.

There are newer reviews for Crocketts Breakfast Camp

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We saw that this place was now open in Gatlinburg and couldn't wait to try it. Good choice!! Decor was unique. Although the theme was to look like you were back in the 1800's, everything was very clean. The menu is made like a newspaper. And the food and the service was first rate. There's no way you would ever leave hungry. The presentation of the food made you feel like you were in a fancy dinner. A bit pricier than some, but when you get food and service this good, you don't mind.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Crockett's 1875 Breakfast Camp is a place that is really well done. It looks awesome - the decor was well thought out and items included really make it unique. Bjg tables with lots of seating. Our waitress, Ashley, was upbeat, friendly, and a lot of fun. As for the food... WAY TOO MUCH OF IT! I enjoyed everything, but there was no way I could begin to eat all they brought in my 12' skillet. There was two large sausage links, two strips of bacon, two scrambled eggs, grits, a ham steak, a biscuit that would choke a horse, a bowl of sausage gravy, and a 1/2 inch thick pancake that was AMAZING! Not knowing that the skillet was SO HUGE we also ordered blackberry waffles. The biscuit and the waffles were just OK. i honestly cannot recommend them. But the pancake was HEAVENLY and the rest was really good too. The coffee was spot on. I would highly recommend this place if you like eating at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store or the Pancake Pantry. Now let me be clear, this place is NOT the Pancake Pantry, but it is a great alternative to change things up. TRY IT!

PS I didn't mean to hit terrible for "Bar Scene". They of course do not have a bar.

1  Thank VinceStormes
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Uniquelly furnished on the inside and great food and service. They only serve breakfast so I guess they figured they would do it right. Six of us ate there with Six different selections and they were all very good. Will definently go back and try some more. Server was very friendly. Good portions, you wont leave hungry. Not out of price range for downtown Gatlinburg for what you get. Worth going just to check out decor. We dont eat breakfast out a lot but we will make make this a stop next time!

1  Thank hessmiester
Reviewed May 6, 2014

What a delicious breakfast and overall wonderful dining experience! My husband and I visited this newly opened breakfast restaurant this week and were impressed to pieces! The decor is beautiful, the menus so unique, and the food is exceptional! We both got pancakes (a good 3/4" thick, but light), eggs and bacon. Everything was absolutely superb! The pecan smoked bacon, we agreed, was the best we've ever put in our mouth! Everything about the experience was top notch! I've already been spreading the word to my friends via Facebook to pay Crockett's a visit. So happy to have a place of this caliber in Gatlinburg!

1  Thank thequeen1961