need to remodel. very uncomfortable mattress. cobwebs, grey worn dingy towels....overpriced the appearance is unkempt, and besides that the roof is blue and rusted.the hotel is pet friendly and is close to downtown gatlinburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg. We are right across from "Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster" and also 1.5 miles from Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the busiest of all national parks with over 9 million visitors each year. The park offers endless outdoor activities such as downhill snow skiing, class IV whitewater rafting, golf, hiking options from 600 miles of trails, and fishing in hundreds of miles of streams. Relax at Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg while you're enjoying all Gatlinburg's restaurants, family fun museums (such as Ripley's Believe It or Not and Hollywood Star Car Museum), Dollywood Amusement Park, Splash Country, Dixie Stampede, and many, many other great attractions, fun for young and old. Year round events and concerts combine to make Gatlinburg a true entertainment destination in the beauty of the Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium Hotel Gatlinburg
- Wildwood Hotel Gatlinburg