“Definately different.”
Review of Circus Golf

Circus Golf
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I tried this out. It's definately different, but we had a blast. The 3D glasses are a must buy for only $1.00 extra. Not sure how Cooters garage is rated higher than this, but what do I know?!!!

There are newer reviews for Circus Golf

Reviewed April 4, 2012

what a waste of time and money cheap course the best of it is outside the hardest part is which bright color pattern has the hole

1  Thank dave f
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My husband and I decided to bring our 14 month old to gatlinburg for vacation. Our son had a blast walking through this course. There are no steps (good for the little one). My husband wore the 3d glasses an I didn't. We both thought it was fun and challenging at the same time. We would definitely do this again.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I was surprise with the reviews of this, it was absolutely the most interesting and amazing mini golf I have ever played and I have played everyone in pigeon forge and gatlinburg. It was very unique and fun to play.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The outside of this place is what made us want to do it. The 18th hole is great. Other than that, it is your typical mini golf. It's not too challenging, but the inside is all to a 3d and blacklight theme. We had a party of 8 and 2 people bought the 3d glasses and we just passed them around. If you have a young child that scares easily, be cautious. My 4 year old daughter doesn't scare too easily, but there were certain areas that did scare her. Overall it was enjoyable, but not sure if I would go back.