“Definitely a kid attraction.”

Amazing Mirror Maze
Ranked #34 of 109 things to do in Gatlinburg
Milton, WV
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Definitely a kid attraction.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Both of my kids love this, it was a lil pricey but for vacation they had fun and enjoyed it. There are $1 off coupons, so pick them up and take advantage of them. I think each one was then $8 each.

Paoli, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun, but didn't take very long to get through”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was pretty fun, but at $10/person, I thought it should be more complex and difficult. We went through once, and then did it backwards. It probably took only 15 minutes or so. It was just me and my boyfriend; it would probably be more fun if you have kids with you.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun, but not for the claustrophobic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was really fun but could feel myself becoming anxious because I couldn't get out. Its small and dark in there and everything looks the same. Just when you think you've found the way, you run into a wall. Just when I thought I would lose it, my husband found the way out and I could breathe. I gave it a four because it is a lot of fun. My family LOVED it, but I will not do it again. So, if you suffer from even slight claustrophobia, I would pass on it.

4 Thank Tonya B
Nicholasville, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My teenage daughter and I had a blast at this place. We also enjoyed the golf. You can wander around as long as you want.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank 792StephanieB
Independence, Kentucky
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fun, but not rocket science”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went later in the evening when we were told there would be fewer kids. We paid the extra $1 or whatever for the 3D glasses. I couldn't wear them because every time my hair moved they fell off. My boyfriend tried but they made it literally impossible to see.

The maze does fool you and it is fun, but we went through it and back again in about 30 minutes. Fortunately, it wasn't super expensive.

Visited March 2013