“Fun for the little ones”

Amazing Mirror Maze
Ranked #37 of 114 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We took our twin six year olds and a two year old to the maze, and they LOVED it! The nice thing is you get to go back again within 24 hours of buying your ticket, as long as you still have your ticket. So we went a total of three times. The kids loved it every time, and were still begging to go again. It was definitely for this age group of children, and we were done within five minutes each time. I would recommend it for little kids. Fortunately, it was not crowded. If it were, I would not have gone because the mirrors are disorienting, and I was nervous I'd "lose" one of my kids in there if they darted ahead. My two year old banged her head a couple of times when she walked into a mirror, but she was ok. I had to remind them to walk with hands in front of them rather than dart around. We had a stroller with us, and we brought it into the maze the first time. It was kind of tricky with tight corners and such, so I'd not take it in the other times we went. Our twin six year olds were squealing with delight. My two year old had a blast too, but got a little nervous when we got to the disco ball area and wanted to be held. By our third trip in though, she warmed up to it, and began dancing with the other kids.

1  Thank daisymb

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is seriously recommended - you'll have a blast !! PLUS(!)- the guys working there were SO nice and cool. Definitely entertaining and the deal of mirror maze and black light golf together were awesome

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

It was fun, over priced in my opinion, it didn't take very long to get through, but you get to go through as many times as you want. My kids are under 7, so they enjoyed it very much. My 15 year old niece found it boring.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My husband, son and I had the best time here. It was our favorite thing the whole trip. I laughed so much I about wet myself. Never imagined I would have so much fun, getting lost and talking to myself in mirrors. (thought it was someone else.) Great time. You can play golf, and then do this for just a little extra, it was so worth the money and time. Will go and do again.

1  Thank Travelchat40
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We did the putt-putt/amazing maze combo and it was worth it. The maze was worth the laughs, pretty quick to get through and fun to take pictures in. The putt putt was interesting super easy but fun. It would be great for kids.