“This was a blast”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“This was a blast”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is s great time and the light show and music make it the best. It would have been even more fun if we had of gone through this after we went to the Moonshine Distillery. Everyone that goes to Gatlinburg needs to do this. Well worth the money.

3 Thank fetwstephens

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pretty fun.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Pretty good time. Much better than it's neighbor, Circus Golf. We found it pretty challenging. You do have to wear plastic gloves, though, so that you don't fingerprint the glass. No big deal though.

2 Thank Kayla W
Toledo
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Fun time”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Typical touristy cheesy fun. We could actually not find our way out. We always ended up at the entrance. We ended up having to follow a couple of 8 year old kids to get out. A little pricey but fun none the less.

Visited April 2012
Rockmart, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Trippy!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I thought this would be really stupid, but it was actually very cool. If you don't have kids, I would advise going later in the evening. We were the only ones there and had a blast. I signed at least 3 mirrors with my nose. Cool kaleidoscopes and changing colors. Psychedelics are a +. :P

2 Thank Michelle G
Bartlett, Tennessee
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Overpriced for the length of maze”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My son saw the animatronics located at the entrance of the maze so he asked if we could go check it out. I had not idea what to expect but I figured for what they were charging that it must be worth it. Cost was $8.75 for myself and $6.75 for my 3.5 year old son; add on the 11.75% tax and it came to $17.32 for us. I had my son go first and I thought it was pretty cool but when we came out of the maze in less than 10 minutes I was very disappointed that the maze was so short. I could see how it would be reasonable for $5 adults and free for kids under 4 like most attractions around Gatlinburg.

1 Thank chanelj5