“Wonderfully surprising!”
Review of A Brit of Magic - Keith Fields - CLOSED

A Brit of Magic - Keith Fields
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The funniest show in town! Open now for our third season - read the reviews! Keith is more than a comedian. He will also amaze you with his award winning magic (International Street Entertainer of the year, Magic Circle Close-up Magic Champion). This is a small intimate theater so all the seats are great - you will see the magic happen right in front of your eyes and you may even be on stage helping! A true international performer who has headlined in Vegas, performed on New York's Broadway, and London's West End, and now his show is in Gatlinburg! Your family and friends will love you for bringing them to this show, and that's a promise.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Jeffersonville, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderfully surprising!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We (two adults, two pre-teens, and a toddler) caught Keith's show while on vacation in Gatlinburg. We weren't sure what to expect, but had a fantastic time! The kids really loved his humor and Keith kept everyone in the audience involved and connected. My son was laughing so hard just talking about it later that he nearly ran milk through his nose. The show itself is great fun and highly entertaining, and just the right amount of time. Keith also took time afterwards to meet with the audience and take a photo with the kids. Highly recommend you catch it while he's there, rain or shine. You won't be disappointed!

2 Thank Mike A
KeithFields, Owner at A Brit of Magic - Keith Fields, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
I wish I was there to see the milk incident, I may even talk about it in my next show.
You have definitely made my list of top comments on a review :)

Findlay, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Non stop laughter for the Family”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

This was a great ending to our vacation. My husband and two children (9 & 10) enjoyed his show and laughed nonstop! His magic tricks and comedy will keep your full attention and will have you wanting more! This is a must see while visiting Gatlinburg. Better than any dinner show!

1 Thank Amanda0104
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am yet again blushing!
Hope that you come back and see me again.
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic comedy/magic show!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Saw this with my 11 year old son, and we were both laughing and happily entertained the entire time. The magic is great and Keith is an incredibly funny and extremely likable guy! Can't say enough good about his show. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and highly recommend his show to everyone!!!

1 Thank Shangrilove
3 exclamation marks!!! It must be a good show!!!

Thanks for such a great review.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great show”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We had three adults and several teenagers and their friends. It was entertaining for all of us. Very funny, and great magic.

1 Thank Luther L
Glad you brought the teens They are often skeptical when it comes to magic. It is always a pleasure to fool the next generation and make them laugh while I do it.
Greencastle, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hilariously Entertaining!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We were able to see Keith's show during spring break with our teen son (3/25/14) during his first week in Gatlinburg. We laughed and were entertained with the magic - of which I am not generally a big fan. A good time for all - really enjoyed it! Great job Keith!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank farmwife27
KeithFields, Owner at A Brit of Magic - Keith Fields, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
I love teens in my audience. It is my chance to introduce them to a different type of magic. I am so glad that you all had a great time at the show. And maybe I have converted you to how much fun magic can be. In my show I try to do the best magic I can and make it as funny as possible. Glad you liked it.

Keith