“Good Job Puckers!!!”

Puckers Sports Grill
Ranked #71 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Grill, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Home of the "World Famous Gatlinburger" 5lb burger... Nightly Entertainment/Great Happy Hour Specials, Daily Lunch & Dinner Specials.
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Good Job Puckers!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I'm a local here in Gatlinburg and I've always thought Puckers was cool. Well last week I went in because I heard they had a new menu. They have garlic parmesan bread sticks which are to die for. Then I realized there was no smoking. It was awesome. I'm a smoker myself, but who wants to eat in a room full of smoke? Now I can bring my kids in to enjoy the awesome new food and watch games as a family. Way to go Puckers! Keep up the good work.

• Visited December 2013

Dallas, North Carolina
“Rudest People Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

At first the bar was fun. The dancing and karaoke were great. But when the bar was about to close, the staff turned evil. We were served a pitcher of beer at 12:50am and then told at 1am to choke it down or lose it. The couple beside of us also had just been served a bucket and were rudely told the same thing. The bartender yelled "Drink it down and get the F*#@ out!" to the whole crowd. And the wedding party beside us, who had been paying as they went, were given a total tab at the end of the night and asked to pay again. Also, they did not card any of us in our party of 4 which is Tennessee law!!! Will never go back and will make sure everyone knows how they treat their customers at the end of the night.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Tammie P
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Change!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I am a local and have rarely been to Puckers un the past because although I am a smoker, I dont enjoy eating where it is smoky. I stopped in to get a club sandwich to go and I was impressed with the change! The bar looks and smells much cleaner and the club was great! I will definitely return. :-)

1 Thank Lori37738
“The smoking!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Bring it back its a part of the aura of puckers and plus its cold as hell. Food is great staff is awesome but the whole no smoking thing is very weird

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too Bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have been going to Puckers for years since vacationing in Gatlinburg and this past weekend we were told that it is no longer smoking. Well that is a main reason I would go here and would invite others I have met. I find this a total inconvenience. There is not any really designated smoking area. You either have to go on this tiny tiny so called patio that maybe holds 10 people or in the walkway to the door making it impossible for people to enter or leave, not to mention the fact that its November and freezing outside. When you have to go outside there is no alcohol allowed outside if there is no room on the patio meaning you have to leave it unattended at your table, you have to pack all your things up so no one will steal any items at your table or even the possibility of your table being taken for simply going outside to smoke. I don't think this was totally thought through and an inconvenience. I wish them the best of luck, I would rather sit on the heated patio with plenty of seating at TGIFridays and smoke than deal with the nonsense of non-smoking. Food was great. Service mediocre at best.

• Visited November 2013