“Clean and Convenient”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Twin Creek RV Resort
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Clean and Convenient”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This campground is very clean and well maintained. All sites are paved and have picnic tables and fire rings. We had a site that backed up to the creek. A Gatlinburg trolley stop is just outside of the campground, making it very convenient to get into town and on to Pigeon Forge or Dollywood. It's also just a short walk to a Food City just across the road from the campground, and a Post Office is right next door. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lynne Z

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Nashville, TN
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stayed three nights in April. The place is clean and pretty but that's just about it. With our discount it was about $55 a night. My only complaints is that the water pressure was bad and the wifi was very slow. I guess I could understand it if they were packed but there was only about 7 other campers so it was pretty empty. Can't imagine what it will be like when they're full. The trolley stop is at the entrance and the Food City is less than a 1/4 mile however it's at least a two mile walk if not farther to Gatlinburg. And that's all going up hill coming back. So I wouldn't suggest walking. Everybody was nice. We stayed there because it was close to Gatlinburg, the trolley service was at the front door and a grocery store near by. That's was we paid for and that's what we got.

Gatlingburg has not changed. Still crowded, expensive and over rated. Still mad at myself for going back. I'm writing this review so that if for some reason I ever think about going back I will read this and change my mind.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank trips212
Dimock, PA
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I dont think I have ever seen a campground as well kept and clean as this one. Staff was very nice and helpful. It was a bit pricey but offer a Good Sams club discount and I dont mind paying extra for a nice place. Trolley stops out front to take u all over Gatlinburg. Trolley is 50 cents per person. Can ride to Visitor Center and got a pass for all day for $2.00. Dog park was very nice too. Lots to see in Gatlinburg and park is very close.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank handette
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This is a very clean, well appointed RV Resort that is family owned. The owners are very personable and did an outstanding job meeting our needs and comfort. Prices are reasonable and well worth the value. You will not be disappointed selecting this facility.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Wayne W
Haleyville, Alabama
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The staff was extremely nice; from booking to our last day of stay. The grounds were clean and tidy; several times a day trash is picked up. The bathhouses were clean and warm. with lots of electrical outlets for hair dryers, curling irons, and such. There is a grocery store and Ace hardware within walking distance.
Some of the other reviewers commented on the price; it is quite reasonable when you consider that you are 5 minutes from Gatlinburg. There is a wonderful café within a mile, called Smokey Mountain Lodge, that serves a very tasty meal!
If you like it really quite, you don't want to be forward toward the office. The fire department and rescue is next door, and you hear it all day and night! There is a county road that runs through the park, one way, and circles close to the back of park. Frankly it gives me the willies!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gregncate
Abita Springs, Louisiana
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The staff was very friendly, as many other reviewers stated. Everyone also said how clean the place was. But shouldn't it be clean regardless of where we stay? I think the $60 a night we paid was a bit much. After figuring in other expenses, we could've gotten a cabin for a week.We visit Gatlinburg at least once a year, and we saved no money visiting this campground. My wife got one hot shower the whole 5 days we were there. I had one cold shower. I know the staff would've made it right f I said something. But we usually showered there around 10 pm and the office closes at 5. We did enjoy the stay there, as we always do in Gatlinburg. No, I believe we will just get a cabin like we usually do the next time we visit Gatlinburg.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank John L
Rocky Mount, NC
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wow! What an excellent choice. Far exceeded expectations. A real resort. Easy access from I-40 to 321 to TC. Extremely clean, paved streets and camp sites, wifi, cable, creek runs behind some sites, pool and jacuzzi, cement patio at each site with picnic table and even a bench at most. They even have a small ladies boutique. Cleanest bath house you will find with private room for showers with a sliding glass door, no yucky shower curtain. Friendly and very helpful staff. Great laundry room. Trolley to Gatlinburg picks up at TC's entrance for 50 cents. Will look forward to staying here again. You will NOT be disappointed. We camped in a 40 ft motorhome with a spacious site in July 2013.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family