$152
$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Crossroads Inn and Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$108
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$132
$119
$165
$149
GardenInn.com
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$70
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$340
$214
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Laurel Inn Condominiums(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$85
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 13, 2016

We rented the High Five from the Mountain Laurel Chalets and everything was amazing. Each room had its own and unique bathroom. The rooms on the top floor had a door that opened to the balcony with the more than breath-taking view. You could see the mountains and the trees were amazing. We did sight a bear which was cool. The drive up to the actual cabin is nothing that you've experienced before and YES it does look like something out of a movie. I will say, I am not a generic map reader, so my GPS navigated me STRAIGHT to the front door, lol. Very fun experience. My recommendation is that you do EVERYTHING you want in the city, before turning in for the night. The heels are super steep but it's a little scary at night. There is a hot tub and a pool table in the house. YAY!
All in all, this was a very memorable experience and the family can't wait to return. I'll post pics, enjoy!!

Room Tip: High Five Chalet; get top floor rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank MonroeWise
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

We had two Chalets Seven people total. Nothing about this trip was pleasant it all began with the booking of our Chalet which no one could help me change they wouldn't even change my final payment date as I arrived I found that one of the bedrooms bedding had not been cleaned or changed as we were able to wash the bed linen upon arrival the comforter still remained dirty unable to wash so I contacted the office to have them bring me a set of clean sheets and a new comforter in which they told me that they were unable to deliver. not being our fault the linen should have been replaced properly without fail dirty bedding is unacceptable the person I spoke with in the office told me that I would be able to pick them up but no one would deliver 2 me I've been staying with Mountain Laurel Chalets for better than 15 years bringing larger and larger groups as I come it was very embarrassing that the staff was not interested in trying to accommodate us .what would it have taken for someone to bring us clean usable linen for beds and we had no usable mop this is not the only thing that I found disappointing as a so-called family member of the Mountain Laurel Chalets I was very disappointed in the actions of the staff and the office management for the first time ever. I know that as I return to the mountains that I will no longer be using this company and I hope that you travelers reference this information as well . their confusing booking Technics the Chalet was listed in my name and charged to someone else using their credit card information I believe that this practice is unlawful and once I brought it to the attention of the office personnel I was told no changes could be made as well I'm just totally disappointed in the whole booking and accommodations Im totally frustrated in the Mountain Laurel Chalets dependability and techniques I have had several things over the years delivered to our chalets irons toasters mops Linen , excetera excetera What happened to the mountain laurel standards of satisfaction and. Loyalty?

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
4  Thank queensheryl
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Awesome Cabin, superior staff. We had a great time and will go back to that cabin. It is perfect for 2. Not far from Gatlinburg yet far enough so you don't get the hustle of the town. Easy to get to Gatlinburg and Pegion Forge and out of the major traffic.
Thanks for a great Cabin.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at an authentic cabin called Honeymoon memories. It was everything we hoped for, the pictures online didn't do it justice. It was clean and well stocked and decorated perfectly. They really took care to see that everything was just right, as if preparing for family to visit.
The only downside was that the roads leading up to it were not marked well, and even with the map they provided online, we took many wrong, hair raising turns and dead end roads to get to it. Besides that I give it a 5+!!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomscat08
Reviewed August 26, 2015

I brought my wife here last week to celebrate our anniversary. It was all I wanted it to be and then some. The property was amazing! The view was amazing! We had a 1 bedroom place with 2 levels and a deck on each level. Kitchen, living area, pool table, outside and inside Jacuzzis. There was a grill, even though we didn't grill. We saw about 7 black bears during our stay. The chalet was so comfortable and cozy that we were very sad to checkout. My wife loved it so much that she said she wants to return and stay in the same property. That is very strong coming from her.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple