See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

We had two Chalets Seven people total. Nothing about this trip was pleasant it all began with the booking of our Chalet which no one could help me change they wouldn't even change my final payment date as I arrived I found that one of the bedrooms bedding had not been cleaned or changed as we were able to wash the bed linen upon arrival the comforter still remained dirty unable to wash so I contacted the office to have them bring me a set of clean sheets and a new comforter in which they told me that they were unable to deliver. not being our fault the linen should have been replaced properly without fail dirty bedding is unacceptable the person I spoke with in the office told me that I would be able to pick them up but no one would deliver 2 me I've been staying with Mountain Laurel Chalets for better than 15 years bringing larger and larger groups as I come it was very embarrassing that the staff was not interested in trying to accommodate us .what would it have taken for someone to bring us clean usable linen for beds and we had no usable mop this is not the only thing that I found disappointing as a so-called family member of the Mountain Laurel Chalets I was very disappointed in the actions of the staff and the office management for the first time ever. I know that as I return to the mountains that I will no longer be using this company and I hope that you travelers reference this information as well . their confusing booking Technics the Chalet was listed in my name and charged to someone else using their credit card information I believe that this practice is unlawful and once I brought it to the attention of the office personnel I was told no changes could be made as well I'm just totally disappointed in the whole booking and accommodations Im totally frustrated in the Mountain Laurel Chalets dependability and techniques I have had several things over the years delivered to our chalets irons toasters mops Linen , excetera excetera What happened to the mountain laurel standards of satisfaction and. Loyalty?

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
4  Thank queensheryl
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Awesome Cabin, superior staff. We had a great time and will go back to that cabin. It is perfect for 2. Not far from Gatlinburg yet far enough so you don't get the hustle of the town. Easy to get to Gatlinburg and Pegion Forge and out of the major traffic.
Thanks for a great Cabin.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at an authentic cabin called Honeymoon memories. It was everything we hoped for, the pictures online didn't do it justice. It was clean and well stocked and decorated perfectly. They really took care to see that everything was just right, as if preparing for family to visit.
The only downside was that the roads leading up to it were not marked well, and even with the map they provided online, we took many wrong, hair raising turns and dead end roads to get to it. Besides that I give it a 5+!!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomscat08
Reviewed August 26, 2015

I brought my wife here last week to celebrate our anniversary. It was all I wanted it to be and then some. The property was amazing! The view was amazing! We had a 1 bedroom place with 2 levels and a deck on each level. Kitchen, living area, pool table, outside and inside Jacuzzis. There was a grill, even though we didn't grill. We saw about 7 black bears during our stay. The chalet was so comfortable and cozy that we were very sad to checkout. My wife loved it so much that she said she wants to return and stay in the same property. That is very strong coming from her.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

We have stayed on several occasions as a couple and also with family members. Whichever chalet we book, we are always satisfied with the staff who takes the reservation and the condition of each chalet we rented.

Although there are plenty of places to go, we choose, for the most part, to stay in chalet and enjoy the view of the Smokies. We normally make sure we book a chalet with a hot tub and if possible, pool table.

Whether you are planning on a family get together or just an escape as a couple, Mtn. Laurel Chalets should have accommodations to suit your needs!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple