See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at an authentic cabin called Honeymoon memories. It was everything we hoped for, the pictures online didn't do it justice. It was clean and well stocked and decorated perfectly. They really took care to see that everything was just right, as if preparing for family to visit.
The only downside was that the roads leading up to it were not marked well, and even with the map they provided online, we took many wrong, hair raising turns and dead end roads to get to it. Besides that I give it a 5+!!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomscat08
Reviewed August 26, 2015

I brought my wife here last week to celebrate our anniversary. It was all I wanted it to be and then some. The property was amazing! The view was amazing! We had a 1 bedroom place with 2 levels and a deck on each level. Kitchen, living area, pool table, outside and inside Jacuzzis. There was a grill, even though we didn't grill. We saw about 7 black bears during our stay. The chalet was so comfortable and cozy that we were very sad to checkout. My wife loved it so much that she said she wants to return and stay in the same property. That is very strong coming from her.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

We have stayed on several occasions as a couple and also with family members. Whichever chalet we book, we are always satisfied with the staff who takes the reservation and the condition of each chalet we rented.

Although there are plenty of places to go, we choose, for the most part, to stay in chalet and enjoy the view of the Smokies. We normally make sure we book a chalet with a hot tub and if possible, pool table.

Whether you are planning on a family get together or just an escape as a couple, Mtn. Laurel Chalets should have accommodations to suit your needs!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed June 17, 2015

my new bride and I stayed in Altitude what a view. we felt like we were at the top of the world.the cabin had every thing we needed and more. we will definitely be back.cabin fever made it very easy to check in and out.and to book our trip.

Room Tip: a cabin for everyone
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

We visited in June and stayed at the little bear cabin! It was by far, the coolest place I'd ever been! Had a breathtaking view, full kitchen, grill, pool table, jacuzzi and jacuzzi tub inside! Recommended for all, especially families as you are able to cook yourself with full kitchen and save a few bucks! The jacuzzi overlooked the mountains and valley and was simply breathtaking! Would love to go again as soon as we save up to go again!!! Easily the best vacation spot in the area!!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple