“No matter where you go-- B&Js is the Bomb! Mmmmm!”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #8 of 15 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Dining options: Late Night
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed December 24, 2011

late night snack and Americone dream!! No matter where you visit you can count on a great and tasty experience!

There are newer reviews for Ben & Jerry's

Reviewed April 27, 2009

My husband and I went to Ben & Jerry's this weekend. I didn't see my favorite flavor (Chubby Hubby) so I ordered two scoops of ONE Cheesecake Brownie in a Waffle Cone. My husband had two scoops of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in a Waffle Cone and we ordered a small Diet Coke. The ice cream was VERY good but not worth the 11.00 and change that we paid. I know we got two scoops each but they were very small and one scoop would have only covered the bottom of the cone. I think your best bet is to pay the 3.50 - 4.00 per pint in the grocery store. Lastly, there is no seating in Ben & Jerry's. I only saw one table for two.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 20, 2007

AnIce cream Bar, what else could tou need

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 22, 2006

Very overpriced for what little you get. I didn't enjoy the flavors all that much either. The staff was very friendly though.

3  Thank tekidt
A TripAdvisor Member
Ripley, Ohio
Reviewed March 5, 2006

My daughter and i stoped her when we visted in Feb of this year. If you like over priced ice cream that tasted old and snobby service then this is your place to visit. We paid about 3.00 for one scoop ic funky tasteing ice cream. I would suggest going to the local market and getting a pint of Ben and Jerry's there.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member