“Excellent cabins, with wonderful views and quiet relaxation.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Gatlinburg Falls Resort
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We went to Gatlinburg Falls for our anniversery. It was a great get away to relax and enjoy the mountains for a few days. The drive in was great. There are a few back roads getting there but it is located about 4 min. from downtown Gatlinburg, so close to a lot of food and attractions. We stayed at Mountain Splender, which had wonderful views of the mountains from the two decks. The rooms were nice and clean. More than enough towels and wash clothes were given to us. The kitchen was full of appliances and utencils, but no coffee filters for the coffee pot were provided. BRING YOUR OWN! Which was not told to us. Not a big deal but this would have been nice to know! Everything was great from check in to check out. We really enjoyed it and will be back for another relaxing weekend!

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Customer Service, Staff and Cabin was extraordinary!! Clean, Beautiful accommodations in a beautiful setting. Will DEFINITELY be back to visit!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR COUPLES, FAMILY OR EVEN ALONE-TIME RETREAT!! Can't say enough! Thanks Again!!! A+++++++++++

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Four of us stayed in the Bird's Eye View and enjoyed our stay very much. Everything we needed was supplied and when we had a small problem they were quick to resolve the issue. The staff from the process of checking in to checking out was exceptional. Alisha, one of the people I talked with, was very helpful and friendly to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. We will recommend Gatlinburg Falls and will stay with them again. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Go to their web site to see the floor plans to help you make your choice of cabins.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I visit the smokys every year. Sometimes twice a year. We booked our stay based on the special we found.buy two nights get two free. In this case you get what you pay for. We checked in and we were told there were no maps available. We had to drive to another office to pick one up. No welcomed us as first time renters. ALPINE NIGHTS.is where we stayed. Lots of issues. No kitchen towels and not enough bath towels. No
broom, no mop, a musty smell,beer cans thrown from the balcony left for us to see. The little things kept adding up. Well someone came with the towels several hours later.the cabin was 95% carpet, no vacuum. We were told they could not provide us with one because children would play with it. Well we dont have children ?? They sent a new broom. It wasnt until we were getting in bed ,that we noticed under the bed spreads. The
beds had been slept in, and never changed. We had
three bedrooms. Only one bed was clean. There are so many cabins and chalets rental properties to stay while visiting the smokies. Customer satisfaction is everything. If you advertise Luxury
accommodations Its important to strive for luxury accomodations. All of this, showed us these properties are poorly managed. With no follow up inspections to ensure customer satisfaction.We have no plans on going back

Sheryl W

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank queensheryl
Reviewed December 10, 2013

First I would like to say the previous reviews made me very nervous about my choice and I'm glad I ignored them. The Parkview resort was nothing like others said. We arrived late Friday night. The directions were pretty adequate. It was bit scary driving to the parkveiw resort at night because there are no lights on the road and you can not see the street signs you are looking for. We got there after they had closed and they had our room info and code outside ( that could be a safety issue because anyone can get your cabin code if they wanted) There also should be instructions about opening and locking the door. The kitchen was nice sized and nicely equipped. It was very clean. The living room and everything was pretty nice as so was the upstairs bedroom and bathroom. It was all very clean. I didn't care for the extra sheets in the trashbag. They should have included extra blankets for the pull out sofas because only supplying sheets would have been an issue if we had more people with us. Downstairs was nice. It had bunk beds, the games, another bathroom with the heart shaped tub (which would have been better in the master bedroom) We didn't use it but it looked clean. The lights downstairs didn't work until almost the end of our stay ( I don't know if it was a shortage). Even though it was winter and it was raining we spent alot of time in the hot tub outside. It was awesome. The beds and the couch was so comfortable and the blankets were so cozy. The staff was very friendly. The coupons was a bunch of crap. It's not worth over $400..for most of the stuff it was way too cold to do... the circus deal was no good as the circus hasnt been there in months. It should be updated and they should at least give multiple coupons to the attractions since most people that stay there are in groups. It was awkward trying to choose which one person could save money and use the free coupon. Our cabin was supposed to have this "amazing view" it was ok I guess..more woods than mountains that I really wanted. Locations is awesome we were close to everything. Over all we had a wonderful stay. Also I left makeup case in the cabin and was able to call them and they are shipping it back to me. I would def go again.

Room Tip: We stayed at quality time
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our family spent two nights in the Panoramic View cabin in Hidden Valley and the view did not disappoint! My husband and I arrived there on Thursday evening traveling to the address given to us from the resort. We arrived after dark and travelled for 7 miles on narrow, dark roads. When we reached the resort, we followed the directions up, up winding poorly marked streets until we reached the top of a mountain. When I checked in at the office, the young lady took my payment and gave me directions to our cabin. To our surprise, the cabin was seven miles back into Pigeon Forge. I began reading the directions and questioned a turn. The young lady agreed that the directions were incorrect and added that our cabin was also misidentified. When we finally arrived at our cabin, we had to use a flashlight to enter. There are no street lights. The cabin was very nice. Our only complaint there was that it was sometimes difficult to reach the office by phone, like when we needed garbage pickup and did not understand the directions for operating the alarm system. They supply starter paper towels etc. for the kitchen. We suggest adding starter coffee filters to the list.

Room Tip: Ask how far away the central office is from the cabin you are selecting. Read description of cabin c...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

My family booked a 5 day stay at the Up and Away cabin in Tennessee managed by Gatlinburg Falls Resort over Thanksgiving. I was hesitant because I had seen some negative reviews of the service with this management company. We had a wonderful stay. It didn't hurt that it had snowed just before we arrived, and the snow-blanketed views of Mount Lecompte were spectacular. Even though we arrived after office hours, there was someone there to check us in (well beyond her shift was over) and she was pleasant & efficient. The road to the cabin was clear - no 4 wheel drive needed. The cabin was clean, comfortable & well stocked. With 3 teenagers I was concerned about them being bored, but the pool table, air hockey, hot tub & game console kept them occupied & happy. Of course they had to compete for the game console with the 40 something's (the Frogger set). We had a fire in the fire pit nightly, roasting marshmallows & hot dogs. What a wonderful way for 3 generations (7 people) to come together & spend quality family time. I highly recommend this cabin & management company.

Stayed: November 2013