“Love View Too cabin”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Gatlinburg Falls Resort
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Love View Too cabin”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This cabin is closer to Pigeon Forge, not Gatlinburg, if that makes a difference, but we hiked both days in the Smokies, and the drive was not bad. Plus, many restaurants within 7 minutes drive to Pigeon Forge. Check-in is at the Legacy Mtn. resort location further down the road - those cabins looked nice and had pool access - we did not. Love View Too is off Walker Trail, part of another resort location.

I chose this cabin for great views, and it does, but closer cabins had fantastic views facing Pigeon Forge valley and mountains, so next time I'll know better. Also, not to be picky, but some cabins had great landscaping, ours and those around us had none. So, maybe diff. owners?? We had never stayed in a cabin - Love View Too was great. although only 1BR, it sleeps 14. There was a urine-stained mattress in the Lower level, so couldn't use that. But overall, spacious, beautiful accomodations, beautiful decor, and we all slept well. Game room was top notch with many games - kids loved it.

You can see Dollywood's nightly fireworks from the upper deck, too. That was nice. It is a very steep climb to get to this place, but the views are worth it. Just wouldn''t suggest driving back in the dark the first night of your stay - would get to know the drive first.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank SCdreamin13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
Memphis, TN
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Though this will be my first stay at Gatlinburg Falls Resort, I am looking forward to it. If their cabins and customer service on-site is an extension of Karinna, then I am sure we will be happy. She was both patient and informative in helping me to find the right location for our family trip.

Thank you Karinna.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was an unbelievable place. Would we return? In a heartbeat! If you are looking for pet friendly, a relaxing weekend, look no further. We enjoyed cooking outside. The view was stupendous, both during the day and during night. The hot tub along with pool table and pinball was a nice distraction from daily stress. Personally, I would love to return for my birthday.

1 Thank Robert O
Maurice, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed in a 1 bedroom cabin. Even on a rainy day, our children had enough to keep them entertained without leaving the cabin. The game room and hot tub were excellent for our 4 kids. We were a group of 7 (3 adults and 4 kids) and we were comfortable. The only concern that I had was the ledge on the stairway but I warned the kids on our first night.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We just got back from our trip to Gatlinburg and stayed at the Hidden Valley Resort. We had already stayed at the Parkview Resort (cant remember the cabin name) a year or 2 ago w/ 2 other couples & loved it. The cabin was fantastic & the views were fabulous. This time we brought 6 teenage boys since the cabin said it slept 14. We were told on the phone the day before check in that since there was no one in the cabin the day before we could check in early. That didn't happen, and no I cant remember who I spoke with so that the girl at the front desk could tell that person they were mistaken. Luckily we arrived at 330, and only had to wait a 1/2 hour (did I tell you we had 6 teenage boys with us). A layout of the floor plan on the website would have been REALLY helpful b/c I would not have picked this cabin. The rooms were small, and oddly the 'game room' was on the highest floor (6 teenage boys). I would consider the cabin clean, but it certainly could have been cleaner - there was dust all over the fireplace, etc. We checked in at 4, and at around 415, the supervisor came in to 'check' the cabin - her 'checking' only consisted of walking around the main floor. The hot tub wasn't working so we had to call maintenance to come - it took them about 90 minutes, which is understandable since it looked like there were many families checking in. I have to say, there were parts of the cabin that were worn out. The air hockey tables' molding was gone, and barely worked. The sectional upstairs was apart and parts were hanging underneath it. The towels took a layer of skin off. The pans were totally worn out. The website for this cabin says 'gorgeous views of the mountains' - not really. There were trees, and below us was another cabin and the resort road. All the way over to the left, yes, through the trees, I could see a mountain top. Normally I would be ok with this except we paid almost $1k from 4pm Fri to 10 am Sun, basically 1.5 days. The cabin could sleep 14 as indicated, but I definitely would not advise it, unless you're there to just party and crash. You cant always rely on website pictures and this would be one of those times - photos were definitely taken at a wide angle! It wasn't a complete waste of money, but it was expensive and we were not happy with the cabin. If you want to stay for the location, this is a good option. Its very close to traffic light #1 in Gatlinburg so you won't have to travel far to get down town.

Room Tip: Stay at the Parkview Resort instead!
2 Thank CarlandTonya
Spring Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We just got back from a week stay at the Hidden Valley section of Gatlinburg Falls Resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. It was beautiful, and exceeded my expectations. We stayed in a 1 bedroom cabin (Our Time - Pet Friendly), which slept 8 people. It had a master bedroom and bath, and also a huge upstairs gameroom that accomodated more people for sleeping. Loved the hot tub on the deck, and the recreation area with the pool was very nice too. Will definitely be coming back to Gatlinburg Falls in the future! Service was excellent - when our internet went out, it took about 5 minutes for a tech to show up and get it back up and running! Excellent service!

Room Tip: To avoid couch beds and bunk beds, choose a cabin that has many bedrooms :)
New Lenox
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I can not wait to visit Gatlinburg Falls next week. This will be our 3rd time visiting, and their cabins have everything. Great view, hot tubs, kitchen, BBQ, gaming, and more. And did I mention the great View :) You really feel like you are away when sitting on the deck with the fabulous view of the great Smokey Mountains. It's Breathtaking!

1 Thank MichelleNewLenox