We had stayed here a few years back & decided to stay here again. We stayed in one of the deluxe rooms overlooking the stream. The room was very clean & the staff was friendly. My daughter & niece loved going to the sitting area & putting their feet in and splashing in the stream at the front of the hotel. My wife & I enjoyed sitting on the balcony & the convenience to the main area of Gatlinburg. It is just a short walk to the side entrance of the Village. We have stayed other places in Gatlinburg before, but none were as clean or friendly as Johnson's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg