We stayed at Johnson's Inn Oct. 16-18, because we were visiting Gatlinburg with friends who frequently stay at Johnson's. They were right about this motel being clean, convenient and affordable. We were very comfortable there, and pleased with the size and appointments of the room. Their complimentary breakfast is nothing to brag about, but it gets you started on your day. Anyway, Gatlinburg has several good pancake houses!
We would definitely stay at Johnson's again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg