My family has stayed at Johnson's Inn in Gatlinburg since I was a little girl. I have great memories of swimming in the old pool and staying in various rooms through the hotel throughout the years. My husband and I and our two grandsons stayed there for four nights. Although we had a few problems with the toilet, the room was comfortable. This particular room wasn't the newest or fanciest in town, but we slept well. My favorite time was sitting by the creek -- like I and my family has done for years. We enjoy sitting and relaxing and watching people walk to town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg