“Another Wonderful Stay!”

Ranked #40 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Macon,MS
“Another Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We are the Cox family from Macon,MS, and we love Johnson's Inn and the Mountain Village Condos. We have stayed more times than I can count, and every stay was great! I have been staying here since I was a child. This is is the next best thing to home! We were in the condo for several days last week. We will be soon making reservations for our Thanksgiving visit! I get outdone when I see any negative comments made about our favorite place to stay! I think that there are some people that can't be pleased with anything!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I picked this location after reading the reviews. Was not disappointed. My boyfriend and I arrived an hour before check in. The lady in the office gave us our parking pass so we could walk around and get lunch while we waited on our room. Stayed in 203 a Deluxe King room. It was clean, very quiet and the Jacuzzi tub was amazing. We walked everywhere from here. Traffic was minimal because it is just off the strip. We had fresh towels everyday when we returned. The decor is a little dated as some have said but that did not affect our stay. The furniture itself seemed good to me. The bedspread was a flower design that did seem dated but it was clean and didn't seem worn so it didn't matter. I have already recommended Johnsons Inn to coworkers and I know they will be my first choice next time I go to Gatlinburg.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank villeprincess
Kokomo, Indiana, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The hospitality from the moment we called to make our reservations' until the time we left the parking lot was great!!! They welcome you and meet your needs to make your visit a great one and success!!! I look forward to going back there as well as family and friends for years to come!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor are more accessbile/suitable for disability and elderly!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Michael K
Corydon,Indiana
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed last August 2012 for our second honeymoon. We enjoyed the little walk away from the main strip. The rooms were clean and affordable. Will return this year!! The service was very nice and polite enjoyed the whole stay. We was only going to stay for 2 nights and extended our stay for an additional night.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the mountains!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank MrsLopp
Norton, Virginia
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is one of the places I love to stay in Gatlinburg. The staff is very friendly and attentive to any need you have during your stay...from the owners, to the front desk staff, to the housekeepers. Don't expect anything fancy, this is a small local family-owned place very close to the strip in Gatlinburg. The rooms are very clean and well maintained and the black-bear lamps add a bit of 'smoky mountain' charm to the room. The location is amazing, just a block from the main strip area of Gatlinburg and lots of shopping and restaurants. Again, this place isn't fancy, but it is very clean and the friendliness of the staff is amazing. Highly recommend check them out!

Room Tip: Request a room in the "new section" and request on of the rooms on either end....they have...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank dannyboy8406
Cornelia
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We were very pleased with the room. More than we expected and clean. The bathroom needed a quick touch up but that was handled with a phone call. We ended up having to leave a day early due to an emergency and they were nice enough to refund us a night. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Amber M
Tracy City, Tennessee
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was a nice little hotel just a block away from downtown Gatlinburg. My husband and I just stayed there last Saturday night. We rented a king sized handicapped room, which we did not realize until we got there (must have checked the wrong box on our reservation, because it clearly said that on the website. oops). It was a very clean, spacious room. The television was dated, but we didn't really have a need for the tv except to watch the late breaking news on the boston bombing. By the way, if you do need a handicapped accessible room, this one has plenty of space and bars, etc in the large bath. We did wake up to no hot water, as did many of the guests. The staff did all they could, but a part was needed that could not be purchased locally. We were comped for the inconvenience. Which was more than I expected. Thank you for such a nice stay. We will recommend your hotel.

Room Tip: The office is closed at night. If you plan to come up a day early but won't be there until late...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple