We have stayed at Johnson's Inn several times. Each time we stay, we wind up asking ourselves, "why did we stay here again?" The answer is always the same: location and convenience. It is right off the strip and located in the heart of the city. The rooms are generally clean, but desperately need a renovation. The decor is outdated and old. In addition, the beds are low to the ground and uncomfortable. If you need a place to stay in Gatlinburg and you don't mind an old room with few amenities, this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg