“Always awesome”
Review of Jack Huff's

We can't find prices for this hotel
Jack Huff's
Ranked #2 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Princeton, Kentucky
“Always awesome”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

These rooms are spotless! I dare u to try to find dirt! I am a neat freak and it is always spotless!!! Everyone is so friendly! The rooms are spacious! We have had a pack n play in there with plenty of room. In a couple months we are going back and gonna have a cot and pack n play and will still have lots of room to play with the kids!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Dottie0911

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Saint Louis
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great place to stay. Super clean. Great location and value. Staff was very helpful and polite. Our room had plenty of space and was super clean. The two hot tubs were the perfect temperature and allowed us to relax after walking all day. Our room had a private balcony and we enjoyed sitting outside every morning. The staff handled our request to extend our stay by one day very professionally and bent over backwards to make sure we could extend our stay. Only a few short blocks gets you to the Village Shoppes, the aquarium, and to the shops on the downtown strip. All in all, we would highly recommend staying here and when we come back down the road we will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank toombsdr
Cranston, Rhode Island
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay. Super clean. Great location and value. Could use a microwave and coffee pot in room. People super to deal with. Have stayed there several times and will be back. Would recommend it without reservations.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank squeaky52
Clarksville
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I decided, last minute, to head to the mountains for a quick weekend getaway. Traditionally this is a slow time there and I thought I could easily find reasonable accommodations. I have stayed in several different places at Gatlinburg in the past, primarily because this one doesn't have online booking for travel agent access. It has always seemed to be well taken care of and usually at or near capacity when I drove past, so I gave them a try. I was pleasantly surprised when they had availability, although they were pretty full, when all the other places in town had plenty of inventory available. Office staff were very friendly and informative. I was a bit shocked to be handed a real door key for my room. This is an older property, but very well maintained, and other than free Wi-Fi and morning coffee there are few amenities. The room was immaculately cleaned- as good as you will ever see at any hotel/motel- and well appointed. It had a new flat screen TV, micro/fridge, and plenty of towels. It is conveniently located just off the main drag and right across the street from the public library, if you need a book to read. For a tourist town, you will not find a better value than Jack Huffs. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank aktravel13
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great place to stay in Gatlinburg-affordable, convenient to downtown and very friendly staff. Our second time staying here & will definitely stay again. Tip- call to book your room & ask for discounts : )

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank gatorfan_1981
Marietta, GA
Reviewed March 2, 2014

First time staying here and won't be the last. Location and prices are great. Friendly staff. Rooms are clean and spacey. Housekeeping came in everyday and cleaned. Never had to ask for anything. Pillows were a little too hard for me but that would be the only complaint I have.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Susan B
Princeton, Kentucky
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome! I am extremely picky about hotels being clean. I used to work at one and know hotels do not wash comforters after ea person leaves which is horrible! This place I believe does! I couldn't find a speck of dirt and we are repeat customers and I never have found anything to complain about and I looked lol. Everyone is always friendly! The pool is nice and slide is awesome! Excellent location to walk downtown! We love walking through the village to get downtown! Extremely recommended!

Stayed June 2013