“The best place to stay!”
Review of Jack Huff's

We can't find prices for this hotel
Jack Huff's
Ranked #3 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My cousin and I just spent the week in Gatlinburg and stayed at Jack Huff's. We loved it. Super clean and friendly staff. The hot tubs were wonderful as we enjoyed them on several occasions. Location is the absolute best for exploring the town on foot. So anyone looking for a nice place to stay choose Jack Huff's, you will not be disappointed!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank GamecockWoman

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stayed here based on TripAdvisor review's, and we were not disappointed! Easy to get in and out of by car, seconds from The Village by foot. Rooms are clean, staff is very friendly, rooms are quiet and large. It isn't fancy, but it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg, and you just can't beat being in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg! Would recommend, and we would stay here again! We stayed in rooms 209 & 210 - they had a shared balcony, and were adjoining rooms, worked out perfectly for our party of 5 adults and 2 infants!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank sharkiegal
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My family has stayed here for years and we will keep coming back! This is such a clean and inexpensive place to stay just behind the Village and within walking distance of downtown Gatlinburg. It is very clean and the staff is wonderful!! Our toilet clogged when we were there last weekend and within 2 minutes of me calling the front desk, someone was there to get it working again. This will always be our place to stay when we go w/ our family!

Room Tip: We always stay on the bottom floor in what is considered the older part of the hotel. Closer to the...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Hndunk
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was our 3rd stay at Jack Huff's and we were not disappointed. The rooms are always VERY clean and the staff is so friendly. They served a wonderful Apple Cider on the weekend evenings and free coffee every morning. The hot tubs were great on a cold night after walking around all day. I love being right down town so we can walk to everything but still get a great sleep in their comfy beds!

Room Tip: We love to stay on the third floor so you get the best view!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BTM_LJM
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This may be one of the best (if not the best) maintained hotels in the Gatlinburg area. This hotel does not have the "worn down" look like many hotels in the area. The room we had was very spacious and very clean. Even during their busy season, we had a very quite stay. I love the extra sink/counter area and the rocking/reclining chair (I wanted to take it home). The staff is very friendly. Location is great, just a very short walk to the "main drag". Wish we would have had time to use their Jacuzzi room. I'm adding this to my list of favorites for Gatlinburg and I think you will to.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DfromSC
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Don't be misled into thinking this is a Hilton based on rankings as it is not. However, I don't believe they put themselves out as one. Nice place with a good location.If I was planning on spending a lot of time in my room I would consider somewhere else, but that is not what I go to Gatlinburg for.Bottom line would I stay here again and I definitely would. Convenient to GSMNP and Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail is about 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jon309
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We choose Jack Huff's because it is always the same, meaning clean and reasonably priced. Never any complaints. Great and Friendly Staff. Our favorite place to stay. There are other places in Gatlinburg we have stayed and they have been O.K., but we tried Jack Huff's and have never considered anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple