“No Suprises. Always Clean.”
Review of Jack Huff's

We can't find prices for this hotel
Jack Huff's
Ranked #6 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed April 7, 2012

As always, Jack Huff's is a wonderful place to stay. Always clean, friendly staff, and in a great location. You might find cheaper or more expensive places, but I would highly recommend trying Jack Huff's Motor Lodge.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 3, 2012

My husband and I were traveling through Gatlinburg and needed a clean room for one night. The staff was friendly and offered to let me see a room before booking. I was surprised to see such a clean and nice room considering the outside looks dated. I have terrible allergies so I was worried about "hotel" smells. Not at Jack Huff's. I would highly recommend Jack Huff's.

P.S.
Easy walking distance to everything.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bubbles489
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I was a little/lot hesitant about booking this motel, however I was extremely surprised and elated because the property was so nice and well maintained, in addition to being 5 minute walk to the village. LOved the location. Walls were a bit thin, but who cares when the priice is good and life is noisy in a hotel room. Didn't bother us, enjoyed the clean and peaceful rest.This is now our new-go-to-location when vacationing in Gatlinburg!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 311.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The service and location was great, within walking distance to downtown Gatlinburg .
The room was very clean. We had to return the next day and the person at the counter let us park our vehicle while we went walking downtown. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chevelle71
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Stayed here based on reviews. The location was excellent, within walking distance of everything! Beds was comfortable and room was very clean! The hot tubs were nice to cold for the pool but it looked nice also. My only gripe was that there are no coffee pots in the room. We stayed on the second floor, I had to go down to the first floor in my robe to get coffee. But other than that we had a good stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jsteve1240
Reviewed March 18, 2012

stayed for three nights here in March - chose the place because of price & reviews listed here - was not disappointed at all - the best thing was the cleanliness - I was not smacked in the face with that weird "hotel" smell - it smelled clean & like home - very close to everything in Gatlingburg without the noise of the parkway - was able to check in early & able to leave my car parked for a bit after we checked out - only complaint - if you can call it that - was the wifi was down at first & hot tubs were out of order also - but I honestly had no time for either one during my stay - will definitely stay here again !!!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank gatorfan_1981
Reviewed March 9, 2012

If you're going hiking in the Smoky Mountains, this is the perfect place to be. Perfectly summed up by the sweet woman working at the front desk: "We're not too fancy, but we pride ourselves in being clean." The rooms are spacious, the location is incredibly convenient, and the jacuzzis feel great after a long day hike. Best of all, the rooms are well-priced, and the front desk staff are helpful and pleasant.

Room Tip: Use their online 10% coupon. They just redid rooms on the second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple