“Great for breakfest!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Corbin, Kentucky
“Great for breakfest!”
Reviewed March 10, 2009

My husband and I found this little restaurant seven years ago on our honeymoon! I have told everyone about it! The breakfast is wonderful, and the price of the food is great! The service is always friendly and super fast! We always make a point to eat breakfast at least once, when we visit Gatlinburg! If you love old fashion home cooking, then you will love this place!

2 Thank jewelz009

Powell, TN
“A favorite breakfast and lunch spot”
Reviewed March 2, 2009

We were over in the Craftsman's Loop and all of the cafes there were closed for the season. Dennis at Kountry Antics on Glade Rd told us of this restaurant. We immediately visited it for lunch on a rainy Saturday. If you are big on decor you have come to the wrong place. Simple tables and chairs, courteous and prompt wait staff. Many of Jim Gray's prints adorn the walls. The sandwiches and salads were bountiful and delicious tasting. Our total bill was $14.00 for lunch. We will be back!!

1 Thank CNEagle
Florida
“Seven years in a row and still the best”
Reviewed January 2, 2009

My husband and I have been going to Gatlinburg for the past 7 years at either Thanksgiving or New Year's Eve. We discovered this restaurant on our first trip and have made it a "must eat there" on every return trip. Any time we have taken friends with us, they have enjoyed it as well. The food is fresh, ample portions and good. Prices are very reasonable. Definitiely give them a try. The waitresses are always friendly and the locals are fun to talk with and listen to.

3 Thank sanjulee
St. Augustine,Fla.
“Great place for breakfast!”
Reviewed August 17, 2008

My husband and I decided to go to the mountain lodge for breakfast one morning on our recent trip to Gatlinburg.We were greeted warmly and told to have a seat whereever we wanted to.The service was good,waitress was very nice and polite.The food came really fast and our orders were perfect.The food was very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The eggs were cooked to order and I loved the home fries.We would definately go back there again and again.We recommend it highly,when in town go there!!

3 Thank SmokyGirl32145
Franklin, TN
“Best Burger I've ever had!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

We travel to Gatlinburg often on business and I just found this restaurant this past trip in June. The woman that was working at the front desk at the hotel was eating lunch from there when I was checking in and it SMELLED so good. So she gave me directions and it was just right around the corner. My fav meal is simply a BURGER and Fries! I am so sad that I didn't find this place 10 yrs ago when we started coming to Gatlinburg. We live only 4 hours from Gatlinburg and I have already been telling my wife that we have to go back soon so I can have another burger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Thank ManONtheGO2008