“Good and clean local restaurant.”
Review of Mountain Lodge Restaurant - CLOSED

Mountain Lodge Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Good local restaurant. Great place to eat breakfast. The staff was friendly, restaurant was very clean and the food was delicious. All served quickly without the downtown craziness.

1  Thank Winyah82

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Nice to have a clean mom and pop joint. Great for groups and families. Food is good, service prompt. Parking can be a a little tight. Handicapped parking is close but not wheelchair friendly.

1  Thank Gregory B
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great service and great down-home food. Every time we come to Gatlinburg, we eat here at least twice. Perfectly cooked eggs and omelettes! They have a lunch special every day. Try their cinnamon rolls! Very affordable too!

1  Thank Rose P
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I visited this restaurant when I viseted Gatlinburg last week and let me tell you.. If you get the chance to go here, GO!!
You will find great family service. This is a local family owned restaurant so if your looking for a larger chain restaurant that is commonly know this probably isn't the place for you. But I strongly encourage you try this place. Next I want to say how amazing the food was. I mixed around on the menu every morning and I couldn't find a thing I didn't enjoy. The best thing on the menu in my opinion is the home made cinnamon roll. Now onto the environment of the restaurant. This was a very small welcoming place where a family could go and sit down and enjoy their breakfast with no stress at all. The environment is very fun and comfy along with the waiters/waitresses that were very energetic and made my experience that much better.
I hoped that this review helped anyone questioning to go here.

1  Thank Brozjani
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Well ....weak coffee, I ordered peach crepes. Anyone who has ever had real crepes know this isn't it! These were thin pancakes. My friend has a combo plate and was ok. Up side ...friendly service and fast!

1  Thank Mollyhandsome