“This is what a Smokey Mountain Breakfast should be!”
Review of Mountain Lodge Restaurant - CLOSED

Mountain Lodge Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a little brown restaurant located just a little ways off the parkway and has been serving up hot fresh breakfast like nobody else can. The only problem, so many others know and love this place too. There may be a wait from time to time, but it's well worth the wait.

We just enjoyed a nice hot breakfast and everything was A+. The restaurant was clean, welcoming, warm and friendly wait staff and the food was excellent. This is always a stop for us when we travel in Gatlinburg. It's a great way to start your day.

There are newer reviews for Mountain Lodge Restaurant

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Mountain Lodge Restaurant is one of “the best kept secrets.”

We found the restaurant when we passed it on our way out to the Arts and Crafts Village, the parking lot was packed so we returned for breakfast the next day. Should you take the Community Arts and Crafts shopping tour be sure to STOP HERE! Breakfast is served all day.

A restaurant where you don’t feel like you are being run through a cattle barn. I love to find this type of place, one when I'm traveling, one that serves good food and is always FRIENDLY and GLAD YOU STOPPED BY! Where you get your money’s worth and in turn you get some great food, and where you want to keep going back too.…. Where the OWNERS are not afraid of saying “IN GOD WE TRUST,” it’s posted right on the menu!

Service and food is excellent, we were very pleased with the food quality, quantity and prices.

Where you can play Tic- Tac- Toe right on the table cloth! Kids love this, where it’s okay to write on the table. Drive a mile outside of the hustle and bustle of the city of Gatlinburg where the prices are reasonable and you don’t have to stand in the line out the door and around the side of the building.
I sure wish I lived in Gatlinburg!

1  Thank Kitty K
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I love this kind of places. Very welcoming people, simple food, quick service and above all - cheap. We ate here twice and enjoyed the simple breakfast. Our daughter loved to paint on the tables and we left full and satisfied....

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stopped here for lunch based on trip advisor reviews. Not being a fan of burgers and fried food, I was pleased to find vegetables offered. The place was nothing fancy, but the food was good, the price was right, and the staff was friendlly. I wished that they were open for dinner as well as breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We found this restaurant through TripAdvisor and had breakfast there October 25, 2013. It is quaint and has limited parking during the week. On weekends the 2 banks across the highway are closed and you may park in their lots. The food tastes just like home cooking. Breakfast is served all day (a real plus). Hubby had the Eggs Benedict and loved every single bite. I chose a country ham biscuit and a homemade cinnamon roll. Both were absolutely delicious. The biscuits would be good with anything. The county ham was sliced thick and was heavenly. The cinnamon roll.... oh my! Scrumptious! I too enjoyed every bite. Coffee is perfect. The wait staff is very friendly and helpful. The owners are very nice. Great little restaurant.