“Would visit again”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Food was terrific, Service was quick and friendly. Good choice to choose from. Will come back again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

First i walked in and wanted to walk out cause it stunk bad but my husband insisted. awww pancakes were nothing to brag about but the biscuits and gravy were truly homemade and good. it was very bland but you can tell it was cooked from scratch.did i mention the smell?

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is the best place for breakfast in Gatlinburg and the lines outside the door prove it! Everything is homemade. My husband had pancakes, eggs sausage and bacon and I had bacon and eggs with grits. Everything was hot, fast and fresh. The waitress was friendly and efficient! The biscuits were melt in your mouth! We don't eat breakfast out very often, but this was a real treat. We felt like we were home!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

went the last time I was in town and it was highly recommended by all the locals. I know why. excellent food

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed the breakfast! We got the mountain lodge breakfast which included two eggs (I had over medium cooked perfectly) 3 pieces of crisp bacon, 3 delicious pieces of either pancakes, waffles or thick French toast warm warm syrup. Also included biscuits and white sausage gravy which my southern born hubby enjoyed. The kids loved that the could draw with erasable markers on the tables. Quick friendly service for a reasonable price. Total bill for the 5 of us was around 50 bucks. Coffee, tea and grits were good too! Definitely a good choice for a filling and delicious breakfast!