“All the way from Florida for biscuits & gravy”
Review of Mountain Lodge Restaurant - CLOSED

Mountain Lodge Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Nice thick n creamy full of flavor. Goes well with the eggs n chops. I approve it.......now I need to find the best steak this town has to offer. Anyone know who has the best chili in Gatlinburg?

2  Thank jeepfla

Reviewed February 3, 2013

A very nice local restaurant off the beaten path of the busy strip of Gatlinburg. Great for lunch...breakfast served all day. I had a really great hamburger...had that "diner taste"... not like a fast food burger and my husband had the chicken fried steak and said it was also very good. Quick service, but you will have to get in your car and drive here. Good news...not as crowded and very reasonable prices for such good food served with a smile!

2  Thank JustGetGoing
Reviewed January 29, 2013

As the other reviewers stated the restaurant serves good country cooking. We came visited on a Sunday when there was a large, local, after church crowd. Even so, the service was prompt and friendly. My wife had the country fried steak, and I had the special, stuffed pork. Both entrees wer flavorful. As usual, I avoided vegetables that could be overcooked when eating at a restaurant specializing in country cooking, so I can't comment on this. Although the the tables were almost filled, there noise level was low. In summary, good country cooking and atmosphere at a reasonable price.

2  Thank veryoldtimer
Reviewed January 27, 2013

a quaint place with good neighbourly service. the food is consistantly good and a unique experience. Not like the chains and A,B,C, food. enjoy the atmosphere and the smiles, we usually go when we go to the Arts & Crafts Loop, close by on Glades rd. Have a great year guys

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Me and my partner go to the Mountain Lodge about 2 times a month. the service is always great, the prices are reasonable, and the food comes out quickly. The staff are always friendly, and what we order we get.

2  Thank 186michaelw