“Dori W.”
Review of Mountain Lodge Restaurant - CLOSED

Mountain Lodge Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marysville, Ohio
“Dori W.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

If you love a good ole southern breakfast, then this is the best place! There food is always hot, and you get a lot of it! Once your nice and full, someone at the next table orders a homemade cinnamon roll, and you just can't go without one yourself, so of course you order one, and oh it taste soooooo goooood! Then you go back the next day, and do it all over again! We love the place!

Visited September 2012

Shoreham, New York
““Excellent country breakfast a GREAT FIND””
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just good old family cooking at it's best. Not much to look at, but the breakfast my wife and I had here was very very good, and they make it all day. It initially looked crowded with all the cars but that was deceiving. Looked like a favorite with the locals and everybody seem to have known everybody. Friendly staff and service and as I said already real good home cooking and that says it's all.

• Visited September 2012
Gardner, KS.
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate breakfast here our last day in Gatlinburg and wished we had eaten breakfast here before then. The food here was far better in quality and price than the pancake houses. I highly recommend them. We will eat there again when we go back.

Hazlet, New Jersey
“A great find, we were just passing by”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife & I were spending the day driving around Pigeon Forge, Sevireville, & Gatlinburg. My wife mentioned she was hungry just as we were passing the Mountain Lodge. It was crowded with cars. I pulled over and checked my mobile trip advisor app, seeing the good reviews we turned around and we went in to eat. The lunch hour was starting to slow down. I had the meatloaf special and my wife had waffles. Both were very good, down home cooking. The waitress she told us they make their own pancake syrup. It is very good, not like that bottled stuff.

• Visited September 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent country breakfast”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is the "go to" place for the locals. It is on Hwy. 321 about 2-3 miles from the parkway in Gatlinburg. We always take our friends and family here for breakfast. They have homemade cinnamon rolls that are not short on goodness or calories! Excellent country ham, sausage and omelets. A lot of options on the menu. Good hot coffee with carafe brought to your table to keep you supplied. Can't comment on lunch because we usually eat too much breakfast. Service is great. Atmosphere is plastic tablecloths, seat yourself. It's your typical country restaurant with country food and people waiting in line to get inside. Ample servings of any choice. Be sure to ask if something you want is not on the menu. They will try to accommodate you. We go every time we are in town.

Visited September 2012