“Donut experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Warren, Ohio
“Donut experience”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We read alot of reviews on this place. So we went. My wife had a glazed cake and I had cream filled. We enjoyed the donuts. If you like donut stop in and try it.

lexington
“Pretty good”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

It is always busy, we never waited in line. Went during off season on a weeknight. Good donuts. Sometimes the line is out the door.

Loudonville, Ohio
“Quaint shop with delicious treats”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I write this review from the loft of the Donut Friar as my husband and I relax sipping our coffee after enjoying a delicious cinnamon cake donut and chocolate eclair. The donuts were awesome, very reasonably priced, and we're thankful we were able to stumble upon this quaint place with the lovely and friendly woman who is working here. Definitely would come back here again for more delicious treats!

“Mouth watering fresh homemade pastries.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My family go to Gatlinburg at least once a week to go to Donut Friar. We love all their pastries. I especially love the cinnamon rolls. They open early however, it is a cash only that is nestled in The Village.

• Visited January 2014
“Good stuff ”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by due to all the reviews I read. Must say it lived up to the hype. I had the cinnamon sugar cake donut and the husband had a regular glazed. Both were very good and plan on revisiting next time we are here. The staff was friendly and the whole donut case looked amazing.