“Great Donuts”

Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The donuts here are great. A must do when in Gatlinburg. I love walking in here just for the smell. Cream filled are my favorite.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,115)

Reviewed June 19, 2013

They have the best donuts.The cream filled ones are to die for me and my kids love them we always get some to take home.I wish they didn't cost so much though because we would buy alot more lol.The people that work there are not very friendly but the donuts are awesome and so are the cresent rolls.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Their donuts are awesome! We got them late in the evening and still good. We want to they them in the morning when they are still warm!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place is awesome, we have gone to Gatlinburg for at least 30 years and only just stopped in here about 3 yrs ago. I have no idea why we never stopped before, they have wonderful donuts. I love the cake with chocolate frosting and my husband loves the pillow puffs, they are light flaky pastry with cream in the middle. I have to try the cinnamon bread next time. Yummy place

Reviewed June 12, 2013

It doesn't take long for the smell of this bakery to hit you once you walk into The Village. I always try to make it in here every time we visit Gatlinburg. They may not have a wide variety of donuts but trust me, with this place it's all about quality and not quantity. On 2 visits here I had an eclair and a chocolate cruller and I'm not even a big fan of crullers but I'd buy another from here. My wife is a sucker for the cinnamon bread and its equally great. Look no further for the best donuts in the Smokies. They're right here.