“Still Tasting the Donut in My Mind!”
Review of Donut Friar

Donut Friar
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Central Illinois
“Still Tasting the Donut in My Mind!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a great place with delicious donuts and a great atmosphere. The glazed cake donut was one of the best I've ever tasted! They have a wonderful selection of coffee mugs for purchase and my wife's coffee was delicious. They open at 6am and so we were able to stop by there on our way to Cades Cove for donuts and coffee. Cash only - no credit cards.

Sanford, FL
“Great donuts and coffee!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I stopped here a little before 7:00am on our way out to Cherokee to see the elk to grab some coffee to wake us up and a donut to tide us over before breakfast and I am so happy we did! Their donuts were the freshest donuts we have ever had! And their coffee was great too! We both just had a glazed donut but I am sure we will be back next year to try some of their other varieties!

“Best Donuts”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

One word Excellent!!! The best ever, definetly worth the visit! We will surely visit every single time we are in Gatlinburg at the Villages.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Consistently best donuts ever”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Small batch quality donuts always fresh. The cinnamon cake donut is the best donut I have ever eaten anywhere, period. Service was prompt and courteous even though busy. We go to Gatlinburg just to enjoy the donuts. No kidding.

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My family and I happened to find this gem while just casually strolling through the area. I happened to be in the mood for a donut at the time, so we stopped in. The shop was busy and donut's looked amazing. My wife for a chocolate cake and I got a glazed and a glazed cake. Later my wife asked which was my favorite and I could not decide they were both amazing. We visited the next day and ended up getting a dozen. If you like donuts and are tired of the DD/KK style donut. Try this place!!!