“Awesome”

and up
Cooter's Place Go Kart and Mini-Golf Combo Ticket
Ranked #6 of 27 Museums in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Y'all come on in and make yourselves at home in our little piece of "HAZZARD COUNTY" right here in Gatlinburg. Weather can't stop the fun here at Cooter's indoor family fun center.-18 Holes of indoor mini golf at the fine "HAZZARD COUNTRY CLUB" with a trip down "The DUKE'S" memory lane. Challenging trick shots at every hole.-Indoor Go-Karts (Ages 5 & Up)Gatlinburg's only Go-Karts on the Parkway.High speed indoor slick track, race at speeds up to 23mph in Hazzard County themed cars, that are top of the line in industry safety standards.-Bring your camera and take home the perfect souvenir a picture of you sitting in the "GENERAL LEE"!!!-"THE DUKES of HAZZARD" Museum and Shop, always "FREE of CHARGE",& enjoy Cooter's fabulous collection of props, costumes, memorabilia, hundreds of collectables, and of course the "GENERAL LEE" and then shop for all things "HAZZARD"Headquarters of the "HAZZARD NATION"Also regular appearances by Ben "COOTER" Jones & other cast members..(schedule of appearances can be found at our website.We are located at Stoplight #5 on the Parkway (across from Ripley's Aquarium)
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I absolutely loved it. Me and my boyfriend stopped in and we were just amazed. We love looking at pictures and seeing the times and memories that they had together. It was nice that they had captions by the photos so that we knew what they were. Great place! I would recommend it to anyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed May 10, 2014

If you are walking down the road I guess it might be worth stopping in. Do NOT go out of your way. This place is kind of a joke. There is a room with a roped off general and some picture on the wall. Other than that the place is a store with pics on the wall of the dukes and such. The "go kart track" is the smallest I have ever seen. If you child is older than 5 or 6 they would not enjoy it. You could walk around the entire track in 1 minute or so.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My son loved it and he had a blast. I loved they had a go kart small enough for him to drive. The only thing I wish they had was more duke toys you could purchase at reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

While visiting Gatlinburg for the day, we headed for Cooter's Place, since my hubby is a die-hard Dukes/General Lee fan (I love it too, but not as much as him).... my oldest niece (14) really enjoyed it too!! It was a rainy day, so it was nice to be indoors. We happened to be there while Rick Hurst (Deputy Cletus Hogg) was visiting and signing autographs, so that was neat!! Had our photo taken with him, and chatted with him for a while, and had him sign a photo. A lot of neat memorabilia and signed photos all around the place. A lot of Dukes things to buy, too. Go-karts and mini golf were available, but we didn't do that... We paid only a few dollars and took our own pictures in the General Lee, instead of them taking it, and we could take as many as we wanted!! Hubby really loved that experience, since that car was actually used as a stunt car in the series...
Not a huge place, but still great!!
Definitely a great place to go if you love the Dukes!!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Our son has recently become obsessed with the Dukes of Hazzard!! So Cooter's Place seemed like the perfect match on our first family vacation to Pigeon Forge. OMG! It was soooo much fun for my husband and I to reminisce back to our childhood and all the things DOH we used to have that were on display at Cooter's! Our son loved looking around and seeing all the Dukes stuff and of course we had to take picture with the General Lee! I thought everything was very reasonably priced! We spent probably an hour there just looking around! They have go carts and putt putt as well but we didn't do those.