“Very good! The pizza looked great!”

Smoky Mountain Brewery
Ranked #28 of 203 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serve Simple Foods Whatever the specific restaurant concept, the ability to create menu items in a consistently excellent manner is directly related to ease of production and simplicity of presentation. Consistency at a high level is always more important than innovation. Use The Finest quality Ingredients There is no more essential factor in a successful menu program than the quality of ingredients used in food preparation. Starting with the best is the only possible way to end up with the best. Keep The Environment Clean, Organized and In Proper Working Order Concern for the guest means being attentive to all environmental details from maintenance of the physical plant to the personal grooming of each individual employee. Cleanliness and order are the keys to building guest confidence in the establishment. Make Memorable Moments It is the perfecting of all the little details in a restaurant that makes the guest's dining experience a memorable one. With every action, the appropriate question is: does this act show a commitment to excellence and respect for the patronage of the guest? Work As a Team Ease, efficiency and enjoyment of the restaurant experience, for both employees and guests, is directly related to the level of respect, support and cooperation among the staff. Any restaurant guest is everybody's guest; any restaurant responsibility is everybody's responsibility.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

All the food was good. It is very family friendly. Fast service. Clean. Even though I didn't eat the pizza, they brought one out for another table and it looked really good.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,677)

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went on a monday night. It was very busy told we would have to wait about 30 mins for a table but only waited maybe ten mins. Order a hamburger it wad not cooked as it was suppose to. Mananger offered to bring something else but declined. The waitress was very slow at getting andrefilling drinks. Not sure if would go back

1  Thank Brandi C
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited Smoky Mountain Brewery for a late lunch/early dinner. The service was perfect (thanks Randy!) and the food was wonderful. My husband and I had the Bakers Special pizza. It was the most amazing pizza I've ever had! The crust was freshly made and there were plenty of toppings. My daughter had the chicken cheddar sandwich and a caesar salad - delicious! My son-in-law had the swiss mushroom hamburger - it was great! The beers were really tasty and very cold. Well worth the money!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you do, you'll be disappointed. You might as well make a short trip to the local Food City and pick up an Anheuser Busch product, pour it in a glass, and then add water. Our party of four ordered the six sampler tray, expecting to choose from the selections what beer to have with our meal. Of the six, only two had anything other than a watery flavor, and those seemed thin for what they should have been. My wife and sister ordered the summer selection of a raspberry beer and it tasted like fizzy raspberry water - very little beer taste at all. My brother-in-law opted for the IPA, and while it had flavor, it was much weaker than normal IPA's. I had an ale and again it was not "beery" enough to be called ale.

That said, the rest of the experience was good. The food was tasty, well-prepared, and fairly quick, although speed is not a requisite for our dining. The service was good, with an efficient and knowledgeable waiter. The restaurant is located conveniently in downtown Gatlinburg and has parking in front that is validated with the receipt from your meal. Keep that in mind. We didn't know that and paid $5 to park a few blocks away.

So all in all, if you want convenient and good food, this place is for you. If you're looking for good quality beer, look someplace else - almost anyplace else.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I went there for a lite lunch in July 2013. We decided to split a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and fries. It was very good. The bread was fresh and the fries were amazing. Perfectly seasoned and perfectly golden. Our food experience was very good. Our beer experience was below average. We sampled 8 of their varieties. None of them stood out as great. The pale ale was probably the best of the bunch. The English style was not bad. The rest were boring examples of their beer type. Our service was decent but I swear I kinda saw a little eye-roll when we ordered one sandwich to split. The manager was very kind and seemed generally interested in our experience in his restaurant.