“UofL Final 4”

Smoky Mountain Brewery
Ranked #19 of 196 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serve Simple Foods Whatever the specific restaurant concept, the ability to create menu items in a consistently excellent manner is directly related to ease of production and simplicity of presentation. Consistency at a high level is always more important than innovation. Use The Finest quality Ingredients There is no more essential factor in a successful menu program than the quality of ingredients used in food preparation. Starting with the best is the only possible way to end up with the best. Keep The Environment Clean, Organized and In Proper Working Order Concern for the guest means being attentive to all environmental details from maintenance of the physical plant to the personal grooming of each individual employee. Cleanliness and order are the keys to building guest confidence in the establishment. Make Memorable Moments It is the perfecting of all the little details in a restaurant that makes the guest's dining experience a memorable one. With every action, the appropriate question is: does this act show a commitment to excellence and respect for the patronage of the guest? Work As a Team Ease, efficiency and enjoyment of the restaurant experience, for both employees and guests, is directly related to the level of respect, support and cooperation among the staff. Any restaurant guest is everybody's guest; any restaurant responsibility is everybody's responsibility.
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“UofL Final 4”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

great food and service. The waitress was on her game. The food and service was excellent. I had the signature wings and my wife had the burger. No complaints. The games were on and we had a great time

Visited April 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not worth the wait”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Way too busy to be enjoyable. The waiter made no suggestions because he barely had 20 seconds to spend with us. I would have loved a beer flight (after all, it is a brewery), but kinda got rushed and missed that opportunity. Burger, sandwiches about average. Might have been better on a quieter day, but I really can't say.

Visited April 2013
Morehead, Kentucky, United States
“Great atmosphere and awesome wings”

We usually eat here every time we are in Pigeon Forge. They have great pizza,
and the ale steak is fantastic. Best wings ever in my opinion.

• Visited March 2013
Upstate New York
“From start to finish a great experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We arrived on a busy Easter break weeknight but the wait was manageable and went by quickly. I must admit that our experience was so positive for our family of four. Often our dinning experience is challenging as we have four diverse eaters, with two of the under thirteen.
We ordered two appetizers. The soft pretzels with the beer cheese dip (this was out of this world) and spicy mustard dip were a big hit. We also had an order of chicken wings which my picky nine year old stated these were the best wings he has had. Yes they were good.
For drinks I sampled a flight of eight beers made there at their brewery. I consider myself a beer lover and especially enjoy trying all of the different kinds of beers wherever we dine and travel. The flight of beers was affordable and must admit I enjoyed every single beer that I tried.
For the meal I had the steak (beer marinated i think, cant remember now) and potatoes and it was great. My nine year old had the steak on the kids menu and he ate it all, as mentioned earlier a picky eater, and he finished it all. My wife had a chicken dinner which she enjoyed, and my daughter had a pizza.
All in all a "slammin" dinner at the brewery. It was a great day to end the evening.
The restaurant was very family friendly, but I could tell that later in the evening that there could be live entertainment with bands, and many televisions with sports on for the sports enthusiast.

• Visited April 2013
Paducah, KY
“Great Place to Eat!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was in a group of six people. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered and the service was good, especially considering that we were there at a very busy time of day. We also all tried the 5 oz. beer samples, great tasting and good deal price-wise. Would eat here again!

• Visited April 2013