“Awful service!”

Ranked #20 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serve Simple Foods Whatever the specific restaurant concept, the ability to create menu items in a consistently excellent manner is directly related to ease of production and simplicity of presentation. Consistency at a high level is always more important than innovation. Use The Finest quality Ingredients There is no more essential factor in a successful menu program than the quality of ingredients used in food preparation. Starting with the best is the only possible way to end up with the best. Keep The Environment Clean, Organized and In Proper Working Order Concern for the guest means being attentive to all environmental details from maintenance of the physical plant to the personal grooming of each individual employee. Cleanliness and order are the keys to building guest confidence in the establishment. Make Memorable Moments It is the perfecting of all the little details in a restaurant that makes the guest's dining experience a memorable one. With every action, the appropriate question is: does this act show a commitment to excellence and respect for the patronage of the guest? Work As a Team Ease, efficiency and enjoyment of the restaurant experience, for both employees and guests, is directly related to the level of respect, support and cooperation among the staff. Any restaurant guest is everybody's guest; any restaurant responsibility is everybody's responsibility.
“Awful service!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My boyfriend & I went to Smokey Mountain Brewery on Sunday while on vacation to watch the Bengals game. While we were there (for almost 2 hours) we were waited on ONCE. The server came, gave us our first drink and that was it. She was a short thing with short, curly hair. I had to flag her down to ask for a dessert menu (we had already eaten lunch elsewhere) & she told me them while walking away. We were there to watch the game & have some drinks. I finally asked for the check & after waiting 25 minutes, my boyfriend went up and said "Can I get my check before I walk out of here?" She came with the wrong check! She was unbelievably rude & unprofessional. We will never go back. And I just need to say that my boyfriend used to work in the restaurant business while in college, so he has a lot of patience when it comes to slow service, so for him to get that aggravated it says a lot.

1 Thank kelli85k

Lexington, KY
“Perfectly average”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Visited on a busy Saturday night. Service was rushed but friendly. Food was ordinary and not worth the long wait. There are better choices in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.

“Best Meal During Our Visit”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

This place was the best meal we had during our stay in Gatlinburg. I had the marinated sirloin and it was fantastic. The Cherokee Ale was also very good. There was a trivia competition between several tables that was entertaining during our visit. This is a sports bar atmosphere with friendly people having a good time. The russian waitress was great and was really working hard as the place was packed (good sign). Will definitely return on our next visit.

Lafayette, Indiana
“Good Food and Good beer”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We went with a group of about 25 people. I had a there beer smapler and there was a few I really liked. I also had there steak and ale and its probably the best steak ive ever eaten. The flavor was great and it was very tender. The wings and Pizza were both good as well. My only complaint was the way they seated out party. It was hard to intereact with our group. Its a place i plan on going back to.

• Visited April 2012
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“A first rate microbrew!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food was excellent, the beer variety was excellent, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was wonderful! The beer is also available for carry out in 6-pack, 12-pack, growler and keg form.

• Visited November 2012